Emaulligu's Mechanized Ventures

Emaulligu

Re: Emaulligu's Mechanized Ventures

#101 Post by Emaulligu » 08 Jul 2021 22:24

Haven't been driving on ETS so much lately, got more to do on ATS and then on other games as well, not to mention i'm still hoping for my Renault Tuning Pack, which may or may no happen soon after watching today's stream. Speaking of, this skin. It doesn't look as bad as I thought in the first place, except perhaps the shape around the headlights, this one is very weird. Outside from that, nice execution. I didn't really have a strong opinon on which skin I wanted to see win, only which one of the five I wanted to see lose. But I'm not here for that. So yeah, new shot, and underdogs rule. No need to drive a Scania to look cool.
Also maybe someday I'll get some actual talent and motivation and finally make a skin that doesn't look like trash and I ditch after two days.

[ external image ]
AkePhoe

#102 Post by AkePhoe » 09 Jul 2021 04:13

This is a very nice, well made Skin!
Looking really cool! 8-)
Emaulligu

#104 Post by Emaulligu » 10 Jul 2021 11:45

Mood : Bored Scania

Welp, with my Renault T Evo being undisposed for cause of looking terrible, and out of utter boredom, I've put this truck together. A Scania 730S, 8x4 chassis. Paint scheme isn't very creative, but plain black always looks amazing. "only" costed me 431 000€, because the 8x4 removes some customisation options. Strangely, that's the first European 8x4 I've driven, as I guess the Kenworth K100 doesn't count as such. Looks mean as hell. Extra chassis length make it more difficult to steer as you'd expect, but helps with stability when driving longer trailers. I almost flipped up once but shhhh. It's not your everyday truck, and I don't know if I could get used to driving this giant motorboat all around. Not to mention, that kind of beast looks silly if you hook up regular trailers on it. So yeah, a new addition to the fleet of trucks I hardly drive ! At least it looks cool.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#105 Post by Emaulligu » 19 Jul 2021 07:12

With 1.41 being released on both games, I've returned to full vanilla. Cleared both profiles of mods, honestly doesn't make that much of a difference, except I can now use Convoy. Been doing a lot of those in ETS with various people. Unfortunately, Convoy means I can't take good screenshots because I'm forced to reboot the game after resetting the config file, so today's photo series is rather short. My Renault T has returned, featuring the original Candy Red metallic tone. That's all I'm willing to do with it, and I like it like that. Second screenshot was taken in Bulgaria, because I finally found time to start exploring Black Sea DLC, as well as taking a Schwarzmüller trailer.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#106 Post by Emaulligu » 24 Jul 2021 13:04

About time I start using my Schwartzmüller DLC. The dry van trailer is really cool, and at last the color matches my Renault, unlike the Krone trailers. So I'm having something of a favorite combo here, at least until I get tired of it again, but that's not for right now I think. Been doing more convoy and the T is about to reach 70 000 kilometers ! Aiming at 100 000 before anything, but I don't plan on stopping there.
Oh yeah, also we're doing a little something of Top Gear challenges with a few friends, so i thought useful to build up a truck with a little more punch than the Renault. It's good for many things, but not power. So we have this little Mercedes MP3, best I can say is that i'm not going to lose it on the truck parking lot.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#107 Post by Emaulligu » 28 Jul 2021 08:44

More Renault trucks

Someone on here made a post about the Magnum, and that made me want to give some more love to my own. Looked through paintjobs again, and set up the Best Community Ever one nicely. Suits my Schwartzmüller trailer once again. The T is nice, but the Magnum really has a true identity of its own.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
AkePhoe

#108 Post by AkePhoe » 28 Jul 2021 13:58

nice combo!
Emaulligu

#109 Post by Emaulligu » 28 Jul 2021 19:20

Thanks ! I really don't regret getting that trailer pack, as most Renault trucks seem to look so good in red.
Drive Safely

#110 Post by Drive Safely » 28 Jul 2021 20:16

Those Renaults look amazing! :)

Return to “Screenshots”