Jollicious Josh's Journeys

JolliciousJosh

Re: Josh's Instant Snap Shots (JISS)

#12 Post by JolliciousJosh » 16 Jul 2021 13:31

Random Shots for my Iberian Expedition.

An employee of MDT took a MAN TGX E6 18.440 while taking a break from a gas station, several kilometers from Salamanca, boarding for Algeciras.

[ external image ]

While I took an FH4 pre-facelift, delivering sorts of beverages made in Africa to a supermarket in Albacete from the Port of Algeciras.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
JolliciousJosh

#13 Post by JolliciousJosh » 19 Jul 2021 12:46

Boarding Nice, France from my virtual company depot in Munich through the breathtaking roads of the Alpine Mountains.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
JolliciousJosh

#18 Post by JolliciousJosh » 16 Aug 2021 12:38

Aside from regular flagship trucks in my digital trucking company, I'd got an entry-level medium-sized truck from scratch last post-Christmas of December 2020, when Jason, Olive and the MDT officials had an unexpected Christmas gift during the virtual Christmas Party last December 21st. I was so speechless why I also awarded as the "Most Hardworking Employee" even if I entered a digital trucking business venture last November 4th, apart from Olive, Jason, and other employees to mention.

The truck that MDT gave to me last post-Christmas is an entry-level Scania P280, paired with a 6,700 cc DC07 engine, mated with 9 speeds plus retarder, with a maximum output at 280 hp (206 kw) and a maximum torque at 1,200 Nm.

[ external image ]

When I tried the open beta of new lighting in the middle of February, I temporarily gave up driving on my medium-sized truck, and I assign somebody who wants to drive the truck paired with a single-axle trailer, either frozen/chilled or dried goods.

And after almost six months of hiatus, light is passed at the end of the tunnel when Olive noticed me that nobody drives my medium-sized Scania P since last week as the result of random truck reassignment of the employees. Finally, I catched my breathe that I can now drive my truck for a long, long time.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

*Noticed that parts and accessories were modified in the near-end hiatus, somewhen in the 3rd of August.

Return to “Screenshots”