Jollicious Josh's Journeys

JolliciousJosh

Jollicious Josh's Journeys

#1 Post by JolliciousJosh » 17 May 2021 04:47

Welcome to Jollicious Josh's Journeys, where stories and diaries destined together.

History: I started to play the game through the demo mode on September 2020. However, the demo mode was on the middle of 1.36 (for two months). There, Jason and Olive assisted me how to maneuver the trailer and using the retarder while slowing down/stop the truck. (That time when my virtual trucking company was still in progress and finishing their touches until its unveiling last November 4, 2020).
After I master these techniques, two months later, they recommended me to graduate to the stable version. (P.S. I wasn't on the 1.39 open beta yet, but at the latter patch of 1.38.) Three days later, Malaya Delivery Transport established, with its headquarters/main office in Liege, Belgium.
My VTC is in the hands of Jason, Olive and yours truly, as the head. Because of best practices towards the VTC, it expanded some parts in Europe (such as in Poissy, Bourges {but mini office only that is few meters away from Dans Le Jardin}, La Rochelle, Munich and Dusseldorf.). Nowadays, my VTC continues to grow and accelerate.

Here, my trucking stories and diaries are compiled in a thread, behind the wheel across EU. I also took classical trucks, too.

These are my truck photo showcase from the past:

April 26: Scania 520S V8 (A premium unit of my virtual company), parked in a hotel in Calais
[ external image ]

May 3: Mercedes-Benz Actros MP3 Bigspace 1844
[ external image ]

May 10: Scania 450S, but this time, attached with a Knapen K100 4.2m Moving Floor Semi-Trailer in action
[ external image ]
Last edited by JolliciousJosh on 06 Sep 2021 14:19, edited 4 times in total.
JolliciousJosh

Re: Josh's Instant Snap Shots (JISS)

#2 Post by JolliciousJosh » 18 May 2021 13:41

Last edited by JolliciousJosh on 14 Jun 2021 13:26, edited 1 time in total.
JolliciousJosh

#3 Post by JolliciousJosh » 19 May 2021 14:31

Part II of May 17's action:

[ external image ]
Last edited by JolliciousJosh on 14 Jun 2021 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
JolliciousJosh

#4 Post by JolliciousJosh » 23 May 2021 11:21

Last Friday, I drove an Actros 1845 MP4 from Gdansk, Poland to Kunda, Estonia while carrying 17 tons of onions, but unfortunately, a minibus got wrecked my truck on a left side of the bumper while it tried to overtake a sedan while traversing along highway E67 in Latvia (few kilometers to the border between Latvia and Estonia). My truck got only minor damage, so I stick with Scania R440 Streamline to continue my trucking journeys in the North, while my Actros 1845 MP4 had undergo repair.

[ external image ]
(Featured photo is a Scania R440 Streamline in a depot in La Rochelle, France.)
Last edited by JolliciousJosh on 20 Jun 2021 11:36, edited 2 times in total.
JolliciousJosh

#5 Post by JolliciousJosh » 24 May 2021 14:48

From West to the East and Back: Long Journeys Ahead with my Scania R440 Streamline

First Cargo Job: La Rochelle (France)-Lumina, Constanţa (Romania), carrying 18 tons of motor oil.
[ external image ]

Second Cargo Job: Culmea, Constanţa (Romania)-Lille-Centre (France), carrying 20 tons of honey.
[ external image ]
JolliciousJosh

#7 Post by JolliciousJosh » 07 Jun 2021 14:33

A Journey to Benelux with DAF XF 106.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
JolliciousJosh

#8 Post by JolliciousJosh » 14 Jun 2021 14:25

Start the Future.

June 10 was the date when the new DAF XG and XG+ released in the game, a day after the release IRL. On the following day, Olive and I had a glimpse to drive the new XG+ in a MX-11 450 PS variant, in time of our special day(s) of Malaya Delivery Transport. In addition, my "digital trucking company" based in Belgium had the freedom to take other's semi-trailers (a.k.a. rent-a-semi-trailer) apart from using our owned dry box semi-trailers.

Here's my first run last Friday on the new XG+ from a logistic company in Liege (right beside my garage/base office) towards a supermarket in La Rochelle via Poissy (in Paris where I had a mini-stop over in a corner near the garage where Olive assigns there and took a ride on this truck).

[ external image ]

Meanwhile, I took this truck and this time, for the Northern Journeys. I took a double trailer from a supermarket in Odense, Denmark bound for Bergen, Norway carrying 15t of used plastics, and is capable having a maximum output of 450 PS, and a GCM of 33 tons.

[ external image ]

Last June 12th, my digital trucking company acquired another XG+, with the company's signature livery.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

My first XG+ gets painted with this livery a couple of days/weeks. I'm so impressed with these mirror cameras. I consider this truck as a 'wonder and fabulous' ever because the cabin gets even bigger and bolder and expandable compared to other EU trucks. Its comfortability got pure excellent, and other features of the truck gets outstanding. I love this truck!
JolliciousJosh

#9 Post by JolliciousJosh » 21 Jun 2021 15:48

Actros 4's comeback after a month-hiatus from a minor accident.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
JolliciousJosh

#10 Post by JolliciousJosh » 12 Jul 2021 12:30

Last edited by JolliciousJosh on 25 Jul 2021 13:12, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Screenshots”