Yuki's ETS2 Life

Yukine

Re: Bruno's ETS2 Life

#21 Post by Yukine » 25 Jul 2021 16:38

@W214D Thank you. :)

I started working on parts for the future XF, first step the shoes!
Those are 50Keda's work, I adapted it for my needs (fitted to vanilla tyres and tweaked the brushed metal texture):

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Modders forgot sometimes there is also a life, so work on your speed. Don't think ''People need it fast.'' -Milan1NL
Yukine

#22 Post by Yukine » 25 Jul 2021 22:40

I'm dusting out the paint brushes. It's been years I did not thought and worked on a complex paintjob.
I'm using Blender to get an idea of the main sticker placement, here's the outline of it. :)

Working on a truck again feels strange, it reminds me of the red Magnum I had many years ago.. :)

[ external image ]
Modders forgot sometimes there is also a life, so work on your speed. Don't think ''People need it fast.'' -Milan1NL
Yukine

#23 Post by Yukine » 27 Jul 2021 18:35

After approximatively five years, Pavel is back. :lol:

[ external image ]
Hakan

Bruno's ETS2 Life

#24 Post by Hakan » 27 Jul 2021 18:56

hehe that nice, is it easter egg? xd
Yukine

#25 Post by Yukine » 27 Jul 2021 20:15

@Hakan I'd love to have a Magnum but I don't feel happy with SCS' model and after many attempts, I don't feel like reworking it myself due to the lack of technical documentation (I always scrap my work after few days).
The new XF is the only truck that feel nice for me (both in terms of modelling and look), so I got in some sort of reminiscence mood, which made me want to have a personal truck again.
By that I mean have one truck but personalizing it how I want instead of letting it take up dust.

While I plan things like a paintjob, etc, I also plan to bring back some items which have an history. :)
Thanks to Steam I still have the screenshot I uploaded. :o

- "Signature" Handfan
It's one of my first 3d mod for ETS2, which was a low poly (I had a really bad pc) free 3d model I imported. The first export resulted in a disco ball which was fun to look at..
I ended up using the model for years and in multiple trucks, starting in the Scania I was driving when I was in the SwiftGroup VTC (SwiftPorts division).

I was talking about it recently and I noticed that the 3d model was still available online, so I downloaded it.. It'll find its place into the cabin but I'm unsure if it'll be on the windscreen or elsewhere. :)

- The picture of Pavel (December 2016)
People often put picture of their relatives or religious idols in their car/truck. Back in time I thought as a joke that @Pavel could fit as he's SCS' CEO and in some way the one, as the 'leader', who bring us the happiness of playing their games.
Seeing him smile during the Renault Trucks Evolution stream reminded me of that, so as you saw, the picture is already back in. :lol:

- BearButt (or ButtBear!)
The "Plush Bear" hangtoy was always showing me its butt when I was taking screenshots. It became a joke and ended up liking that little toy.
I ended up placing it in my trucks, especially on the dashboard. :D

- Red USB cable
Few years ago I modellized my phone with a red-but-not-so-red usb cable, somehow that little addition made the cab feel more lively despite being a tiny detail.
I plan on putting a little tablet and my current phone back (despite it dying soon) with the cables running around..

- And more items that will, or will not, find their places inside the DAF. :mrgreen:

Few pictures:

Handfan discoball!
[ external image ]

My old Magnum, notice the damaged bumper and fog lamp.. :lol:
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

BearButt and a couple of interior screens:
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

One of my last VTC truck as a bonus. :)
[ external image ]
Last edited by Yukine on 27 Jul 2021 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Hakan

Bruno's ETS2 Life

#26 Post by Hakan » 27 Jul 2021 20:19

@Yukine yeah i can know that, and great memory that Red Magnum missed it!
Emaulligu

#27 Post by Emaulligu » 28 Jul 2021 08:36

The Magnum is a great truck, and you made me want to drive mine again !
Yukine

#28 Post by Yukine » 10 Aug 2021 02:16

@Hakan @Emaulligu Thanks. :)
It's been days that I'm working on the DAF's paintjob (mostly creating assets) but I feel burned out..
I got a little side project going on, here's a screenshot. :)

[ external image ]
Yukine

#29 Post by Yukine » 10 Aug 2021 03:38

Yukine

#30 Post by Yukine » 10 Aug 2021 15:52

I put the XF's plate on the XG but shh. :)

[ external image ]

Return to “Screenshots”