-Raiden-'s Photo Album

Hakan

-Raiden-'s Photo Album

#191 Post by Hakan » 17 Dec 2017 17:55

Looks Cool Actually!
-Raiden-

Re: -Raiden-'s Photo Album

#192 Post by -Raiden- » 01 Jun 2018 19:49

Well, it's been half a year since I last posted some screens in here. An almost to long time, I'd say :mrgreen:

But okay, let's start at the beginning... As you can read on the previous pages, I often struggled with mods and which of my profiles I should ultimately use. So in the end, I took the 1.31 patch as a reason to make a cut, a reset. :P
I took my oldest profile and an age-old savegame which was clean and took it as the starting point for my further career (actually the savegame dates back to early 2013 :shock: :lol: ).
Concerning levelling progress you could call it a setback, but it feels right to me and the challenge is welcome. ;)

So you'll get some screenshots more regularly again here. :D

A very well known compagnion, at least for those who follow this thread for some longer time ;)
[ external image ]

And of course, the current ETCR WoTr-Event is a thing for me.

Shipping some motorsport parts from Dortmund (D) to Kiel (D); including a fellow trucker who obviously didn't have a good day at all
[ external image ] [ external image ]
[ external image ]

Next job - Fuel tanks from Kiel (D) to Amsterdam (NL)
[ external image ]
SCS-trucksim veteran - ETS2: since December 2012 / ATS: since release in February 2016 / Several 18WoS parts even before that

My Photo Album (ETS2) | My American Journeys (ATS) | My WoT-profile
hristov681bg

#193 Post by hristov681bg » 02 Jun 2018 16:05

Nice screens and story.
BK Vissers

#194 Post by BK Vissers » 12 Jun 2018 13:54

Welcome back! Nice pics. I recently discovered I had an old profile from 2016, which was cool, I’m using it again too.
-Raiden-

#195 Post by -Raiden- » 26 Feb 2019 22:03

"Hello?!? Is still somebody here?" :?

Well, I am ;) :o :mrgreen: :D

The second half of the year 2018 a.d. took a pretty heavy toll on the company as we had to face a lot of financial and economic struggles, setbacks and other hardships.
BUT - the company is still there and we are getting back on track. Unfortunately, all this still has claimed its victims on the way.

The "RoadRunner", that orange/black Renault Magnum 520DXi which a very old and longterm compagnion in the fleet, was involved in a severe accident by late summer which resulted in a total loss of both the tractor and the trailer it was pulling at that time. Luckily, the driver got out of the crash with minor injuries and nothing more. He must have had a whole army of guardian angels with him at that moment...
Even though we managed to aquire another 520-horsepower-Euro5-Magnum for the fleet, it is currently pretty uncertain if that truck will be build up to be "RoadRunner 2.0" due to reasons which lead to us saying goodbye to another well known of our tractors...
[ external image ]
R.I.P. "RoadRunner" - Last Picture taken at the Yard

Due to the ongoing political discussions about the ecological impact of Diesel-powered vehicles in our company's home country Germany and accompanying lawsuits of certain activist groups to enforce regional driving bans on such vehicles, especially those only fullfilling older emission regulations (or short - at least anything below Euro 6), I was finding myself to face the decision what to do with my beloved 5-Series Scania R560, also called the "Griffin".
With the impending danger that new regulations and driving bans will render the truck to be unusable for the company, I decided to retire it from active duty :| :(
We sold it to a truck enthusiast and collector from our Neighbourhood, a.k.a. The Netherlands, where it will be in good hands and will have nice new home.
[ external image ]
An old Friend - The "Griffin" shortly before its retirement from active duty

Restructuring our fleet made relying on rental / leased tractors necessary so we wouldn't stress out our budget too much and ruin the company.
Therefore, our currently fleet has a more workhorse-like look at the moment, but we are sill there and we are still trucking.
And with a big smile we were receiving the first of our own new trucks a few weeks ago which was... OF COURSE A RED SCANIA!!! 8-)
The "New Griffin" is a New Generation S580 V8, bearing the same Grffin-style silver design of his "granddad".
Within the next few weeks, we should be able to receive our second order as well, more on that when the time has come ;)
[ external image ]
The "New Griffin" when it was delivered and on its first jobs

Since our most trusted truck customizing workshop had a pretty full schedule, the new truck was going on its first tours in its "maiden dress".
But this week all the parts we ordered were finally installed, including lowbar with marker lights, highbar with auxiliary and beacon lights, additional marker lights in the front grill, Scania-theme door handle emblems, sidebars and new exhaust side pipes (no muffler delete / straight pipe or anything at the moment).
So now the truck can shine and hit the road in all its glory :D
[ external image ]
The truck after the installation of the ordered customization parts

More to come soon... and this time more soon than half a year ;)
SCS-trucksim veteran - ETS2: since December 2012 / ATS: since release in February 2016 / Several 18WoS parts even before that

TvKleunen

#196 Post by TvKleunen » 27 Feb 2019 15:08

nice pics!!
SabR

#197 Post by SabR » 28 Feb 2019 16:33

this truck is ready for some long haul :)
-Raiden-

#198 Post by -Raiden- » 03 Mar 2019 10:50

It is. That's whats it's been built to do :D

In the meantime, we got the second and third truck from our Scania order prepared and ready to enter duty for the company.

This is the new R580 which picks up the colour scheme of an old 6-series R730 which I used to drive ages ago (you can find a load of screenshots with it on Page 3 of this thread). And it also relates to the old truck's custom style a little bits.

The new R580 at the company yard

But... the New Griffin and this one will be fleet trucks for now, because the other new tractor will be my personal ride for now 8-)
This is another S580, but in 6x2/4 midlift configuration which follows a little different route concerning outer appearance.
Inspired by a real truck that was posted on Scania's facebook page recently, this one shares a more simple, completely blacked out Style, accentuated by a few chrome and light details.
And with the trailer following the same styling, it makes quite a decent "night runner", I think :D

[ external image ]

-Raiden-

#199 Post by -Raiden- » 30 Mar 2019 14:49

On the road with the black Scania...

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And then there's the new WoTr-event which is currently underway. Since I managed to wreck my SP savegame once again (and this time I have absolutely no clue how, because no mods were enabled lately), I did it with my MP profile.
So if you're playing in TruckersMP, you might see me with this Scania R730.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Gladly I was meanwhile able to fix my SP profile, but the latest savegames are gone, since they didn't work anymore.
So I'll be sticking to my old fleet for a while (which means you'll get to see the Magnum more again) and I'm going to explore the possibilities with ownable trailers some more.
Even though I already used them for myself, I didn't really dive deep into the mechanics behind it and how I can used the different trailers to push my company and so on.

See you soon people, with some more screenshots,
-Raiden-

Return to “Screenshots”