My rides in ETS2

Masha89

My rides in ETS2

#1 Post by Masha89 » 10 Aug 2017 14:28

I'm so understand & seeing, that there is no overall theme for the video, and everyone can create their own, well that, I also want to show their video-sketches & clips)) Then here, starting with the last clip on my Youtube-channel:
Moscow (RusMap) - Alakurtti (ROS), empty pallets, 22t., at the entrance to Alakurtti. Never went on the ROS-map by default snow-always added in my game by the weather mod Frosty Winter, also on the north regions of the map-ROS - now i'm use Summer Environment weather mod in the ETS2, & seeing this (def-snow of the map) at the first time, this is i'm want to show)) I will record a more video, I will upload)))
"Don't say anything! Be quiet, sit down! Light a cigarette! On your river bank - silently freeze! Dark thoughts - dark water will take ... And the corpse of your enemy will float by!"
SlavikSD

Re: My rides in ETS2

#2 Post by SlavikSD » 12 Aug 2017 20:29

ROS is an interesting map - road and pines :)
You have a beautiful interior, a lot of necessary items ;)
Masha89

Re: My rides in ETS2

#3 Post by Masha89 » 20 Aug 2017 08:11

@SlavikSD, thanks)) Yeah, i'll like, when the cabin of my truck's, decorated with a different stuff))

Meantime, this is 2 my new video:
1.Alakurtti (ROS) - Puglia (TSM), welcome to the first part of Puglia-town)) Interesting pictured-painted, from TSM-team, about Puglia)) 2.Second part of Puglia, & two another delivering company)) At a distance from the first, need pass-ride through the Lecce-town. A terrible accident in this second part, in the main street... I hope that everything there will be cost))
"Don't say anything! Be quiet, sit down! Light a cigarette! On your river bank - silently freeze! Dark thoughts - dark water will take ... And the corpse of your enemy will float by!"

Return to “Videos”