Jezza's Carnet de Voyage

Jolakottur

Jezza's Carnet de Voyage

#1 Post by Jolakottur » 23 Oct 2020 20:09

Hello all,

I've been making recordings of my trips in ATS and ETS2 for a few months now, and have decided to open a dedicated - although totally amateur - YT channel.

So far you'll find trips in America, Mexico, Eastern Europe, Russia, Scandinavia and Iceland. They're usually pretty long videos, so they usually come with various music soundtracks (lo-fi, rock, oldies...). Res up to 1440p on each, once processing has been achieved.

These are raw recordings, with no editing skills so they probably won't appeal as much to you as the YT "veterans" awesome vids, but I hope you'll enjoy them nonetheless :) And feel free to leave suggestions, so that I can make these videos better with time !

Link : Jezza8's Channel
Jolakottur

Re: Jezza's Carnet de Voyage

#2 Post by Jolakottur » 29 Oct 2020 09:42

A new short video is online :

From Sharm El Sheikh to Nuweiba

(Red Sea Map mod v. 1.1.1, details here)
Graphics : NL+PNG PE 0.8
Car mod : Honda Type R by Mert İrşi
Jolakottur

#3 Post by Jolakottur » 18 Nov 2020 13:06

Hello :)

A whole new lot of videos are now available (Iceland with Mercedes New Actros & ATS Colorado coming soon)

[ external image ]

Hope you'll enjoy them !
Jolakottur

#4 Post by Jolakottur » 02 Dec 2020 15:50

A big batch of new trips in ETS2 and ATS ;) Next ones planned with the new Freightliner Cascadia + JBX 1.6.3.3 release : Great America & Island Map coming updates, and ProMods Canada.

Hope you'll enjoy them !

[ external image ]
Jolakottur

#5 Post by Jolakottur » 05 Dec 2020 16:10

New and shiny ! ProMods Canada (winter and autumn - that last one, wow), Colorado with Frosty Winter, and Romania Map by Alexandru have now been added to my videos. HD processing still ongoing.

Enjoy and feel free to subscribe :)

J
Jolakottur

#6 Post by Jolakottur » 10 Dec 2020 18:23

Canada, Hungary, Hawaii, Russian Far East, Yellowstone, blizzard on the Million Dollar Highway, and more lovely Romania, here's my latest batch of trips on the best up & coming maps by @DuckieBae , @voith or Alexandru, as well as great classics. Hope you'll enjoy them ! Feel free to like and subscribe, or get in touch if you'd like to suggest a new video ;)

Thanks for your attention !

[ external image ]
Jolakottur

ETS2 : Deutschland 1983 Retro Edition

#7 Post by Jolakottur » 28 Dec 2020 20:04

Well I guess I felt the release of the Magirus-Deutz truck mod was the perfect time to try and explore the Inner German Border mod, and although it's more of a uchronic concept rather than a historic one, these two go along pretty well with a good old 80s soundtrack. Nice work, @Mapping Kid, I don't know if you're planning to push this mod even further, but there's room for something really special.

Also thanks to all the team behind the Magirus Deutz mod, it's brilliant !

Anyway, for those interested... get your old SCART cables from the basement, cos it's VHS time in here !
In the meantime, some other new releases are available on the channel : Red Sea Map, Project Greenland, RoEx Christmassy add-on, TR Extended, Christmas Event Deliveries, RGM 5.2 and Tunisia Map, which some of view have already probably seen in the dedicated topic.

Here are some of them :
Hope you'll enjoy these videos ;)
Jolakottur

#8 Post by Jolakottur » 25 Feb 2021 14:41

Top o'the afternoon to y'all,

Although the map news feed is a little empty at the moment with the 1.40 update coming up, there's a few new videos waiting for you on the channel, including this quick drive around the new Malta map by MedIslands!

Enjoy 😉

Return to “Videos”