Wishlists Megathread

Janusz666

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3661 Post by Janusz666 » 03 Jun 2020 13:52

I think need More cities on Kashubia and villages on Kashubia.

Kashubia in Poland:

Lillen

#3662 Post by Lillen » 03 Jun 2020 23:12

Another thing I would love to get would be all my Paintworks DLC for ownable trailers.

Byker

#3663 Post by Byker » 12 Jun 2020 14:27

I´m loocking for a 5th wheel RV to use with a day cab, or a 4 x 2 hauler with seats in the bunk.

Dogbert

#3664 Post by Dogbert » 12 Jun 2020 14:52

I would like to be able to import custom trucks from one profile to another.

Instead of having to start from the default model each time, in a new profile.

scaniadriver01

#3665 Post by scaniadriver01 » 12 Jun 2020 21:54

i would like to have extra slots for lights on all trucks..
on the steps under the doors for a work/reverse light to see stuff around you when backing up
work/reverse lights on the back of the cabine for the same reason as above
extra slots on the spoilers for those red lights.. ( volvo DLC already has then)

not to ask for santa or the impossible.. i know its maybe hard to develope..
the option for air suspention..
if the ride height for your truck is to high to pick up a trailer that you can pick an option at the dealer/workshop ( as in real life when buying a truck)
to have the option to get lowering the rear only or lower the whole chassis in one go

i have had a few times when i was at a dealer in real life for work and asked for an options list.. there where options for 2 or 4 bars per axle and if you only wanted airsuspention on the rear or at all axles..

the air suspention would also help with wheel and tire DLC`s/mods when the rideheight is effected that sometimes the truck is colliding with the trailer.. with this that should prefend damage

swetrucker

#3666 Post by swetrucker » 20 Jun 2020 23:53

Would be cool with even more emphasis on local traffic. Like much more uniqueness in every country to truly feel you are at different places.

Mattusch

#3667 Post by Mattusch » 23 Jun 2020 09:25

Hello,
it would be nice to implement an option to sell owned trucks and trailer easier.
The problem for me is, i have aproblem with a trailer model which keeps crashing the game and i would like to sell it.
1. I have many trailers i would like to sell and clicking on each trailer or truck is very time consuming.
2. I think it would solve my problem if there is an option to disable the picture of the trailer. also it would help with the general peformance if the game did not load all the picture of trailers and trucks all the time.

and 3. probably already suggested but it would be nice to "lock" specific trucks with specific trailers together as a unit.

thanks and cheers

Qwikstreet

Dirty vehicles with truck washing stations

#3668 Post by Qwikstreet » 24 Jun 2020 19:56

It would be great to see that dirt and grime from a long days haul show up on the skin of the truck and the windshield. It be really cool to have working windshield wiper fluid to clear off dirt and bugs on the windshield.

With dirty trucks it would be cool to see wash stations at the gas stations and service stations with a separate hitbox to clean your truck.

The big thing would be the visibility factor on your windshield. Even if you use the wipers, it can only clear off so much dirt so a full truck bath is needed from time to time.

Double Post Merged

I knew this was mentioned a dozen times in here. I don't know if any request went as far as the windshield visibility.
Last edited by Mohegan13 on 25 Jun 2020 11:55, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Merged with Wishlist topic since it's something that's been asked for 10 trillion times.

DubbelDraaiDeur

Re: Dirty vehicles with truck washing stations

#3669 Post by DubbelDraaiDeur » 25 Jun 2020 11:05

I don't get it, why making a new topic every time?
What you think is gonna give a bigger impact on the developers? 25 small topics from different people askin the same thing over and over or one big topic with 25 people supporting and discussing that topic, with thousands of views and dozens of posts?
The windshield visability is not specificaly requested as far as I know, yet you could have merged your request to the dozens of other topics, as this is all about dirt on the truck and truckwashes.

Ch4d

Re: Dirty vehicles with truck washing stations

#3670 Post by Ch4d » 25 Jun 2020 14:57

kevinn1995 wrote:
25 Jun 2020 11:05
I don't get it, why making a new topic every time?
Well, if the only thing they see in the forums is topics related to this, we might get there faster lol

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”