Wishlists Megathread

Tails

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3741 Post by Tails » 13 Aug 2020 02:05

Different sounding police cars sirens and railroad crossing bells for each country would be a nice new detail.
like to explore new areas of maps for both ATS and ETS2.

WOT profile https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/4885036

polarexpress

#3742 Post by polarexpress » 13 Aug 2020 09:19

If these five wishlist added next updates , this game will huge improving.
Hand animation behind the steering wheel in cabin view ( Like forza horizon )
Trailer coupling - uncouple animation with driver( Not manually,just animation )
Real fuelling animation with driver
Dirty, mud or whatever else effects
Automatic car wash
More countryside company ( Not in city )
Generally I will share scenic route of my delivering in my channel.Don't forget the like and subscribe :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/kaanair

Tomigaming95

#3743 Post by Tomigaming95 » 13 Aug 2020 18:56

United Kingdom rebuild
1:10 obsession 1:8 Scale
animated service

bent

#3744 Post by bent » 15 Aug 2020 12:11

Please make the yellow crosses that block the roads smaller or only 1 cross at etch side of the road, they make it more arcade than the game needs to be.

Vinnie Terranova

#3745 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 15 Aug 2020 13:19

Or make those XXX barriers optional in the graphics menu.

Theosz

#3746 Post by Theosz » 15 Aug 2020 22:35

@Vinnie Terranova Indeed, what I would appreciate a lot more is that the maps could have the concept of "an open world" because there are several invisible walls that didn't need to exist in side buildings, in side alleys and buildings that apparently have space to park but we get stuck in these invisible walls and icons of "street without access, forbidden" so, eventually, when we are driving we can "deviate" from the path by going on roads "off the map" or park in buildings that have space. IMO, driving restriction is too high
vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ETS2 v1.13 | ATS 1.32... +6,000 hours of play... and counting

harishw8r

#3747 Post by harishw8r » 16 Aug 2020 03:40

Would be nice if paintable tuning parts (especially the ones in tuning packs) get a custom color painting option, as in reality we are allowed to paint whatever color we want, and not sticking to the truck's base color.
:idea: Paint everything black!
My screenshots thread: ETS2 | ATS

swetrucker

#3748 Post by swetrucker » 16 Aug 2020 23:19

This game to me, and many else, is about immersion, recognition - and detail. Everything that will bring up more uniqueness will absolutely uplift the game even more.
I would suggest:

-Make realistic emergency vehicle sounds for each countries.
-Create emergency vehicles on duty as random event. So traffic needs to make place for it to pass.
-More unique local civil traffic for each countries - also more common. Local taxis, bus skins, car models etc...
(Maybe also more unique companies for each countries?)
-Make trains move faster.
-Make it more common with Ai company trailers from countries that are closer to you, and less common with those further away from you. Turkey companies in Sweden for example, should be less common while German, Danish for example, more common.
-I would like to get an enhanced feeling of being closer to a nearby country's border - like, maybe more foreign civil traffic and trucks much more present the closer you approach.
-Create companies for the Going East DLC.
-I miss more companies for the base game - British, Czech, Swiss, Austrian and so on.
-Create more realistic horn sounds.
-Change so the Ai cars doesnt wait as much during a left turn when red light.
-Make Ai vehicles go crazy and use their horn when you drive bad.
-Make wild animals as random events. Right now they only appear at the same places.
-Make emergency vehicles avoid go into foreign countries.
-Reduce the amount of Baltic trees in the Mediterrannean areas.
-Why not make a cinematic scene of police pulling us over? =)
-Ferry schedules with Ai traffic bordering them as well.
-Add some kind of reputation system which creates more valuable jobs, forcing you to really think about your driving and how many tickets you get.
-At border checkings, it would be cool if there were some kind of voice acting for the text in the current countrys language: "Everything is in order. Have a nice journey!" Would be pretty cool also with an alternativ to pay toll manually, using the open window function (can be inactivated).
-Add a game mode where you actually works for one company and need to truly perform to keep your employment.
-"Ljungby Truckstop" needs to be added for Sweden. That's one of the countrys largest truckstop -maybe the largest.
-The nature sounds should sound differently, depending if you for eample are in the Nordics or the Mediterrannean area. Also depending on time of day.

Knightrider

#3749 Post by Knightrider » 18 Aug 2020 17:20

Trucks such Volvo Fh16 2009, Old Man TGX, Old Actros and Iveco Stralis desperately need reworking, at least on the interior side.
My posts consist of opinions and speculations and do not reflect official information.

poozykrem

#3750 Post by poozykrem » 18 Aug 2020 18:09

Just imagine how it would be great if SCS added a bunch of new main menu backgrounds which show truck with a trailer (if attached)

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”