Wishlists Megathread

eurotruck

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3911 Post by eurotruck » 14 May 2021 10:17

suggestion to change the line "France, Spain, Portugal, etc (Vive la France DLC in progress around 1.23)" to green because spain portugal are in the game ?:)
Cyrus Ramsey

#3912 Post by Cyrus Ramsey » 14 May 2021 11:45

plykkegaard wrote: 14 May 2021 09:31 WoTr jobs will be lost anyway, maybe also ordinary jobs?
WOT jobs will only be suspended. You can resume them after an update.
plykkegaard

#3913 Post by plykkegaard » 14 May 2021 12:31

Oh, thanks I will check it out
Why the fuzz then?

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Janusz666

#3914 Post by Janusz666 » 14 May 2021 13:55

More AI vehicles and machines:
DAF 600
[ external image ]
Leyland-DAF 45
[ external image ]
Tatra K2
[ external image ]
Konstal 102Na
[ external image ]
Konstal 105N2k/2000
[ external image ]
SM30
[ external image ]
T448p
[ external image ]
Pesa Acatus Plus
[ external image ]
Mazda Demio II
[ external image ]
Granus H10-11
[ external image ]
Autosan A0808T Gemini
[ external image ]
Jelcz PR110E
[ external image ]
Nordtroll 120MTr
[ external image ]
Jelcz M121E
[ external image ]
Jelcz 120MTE
[ external image ]
Ikarus 412T
[ external image ]
Škoda 30Tr SOR
[ external image ]
Škoda 9Tr
[ external image ]
LegoTechnicFanBoi

#3915 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 14 May 2021 15:44

can we have new Mercedes-Benz S class in the AI traffic
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood
MG Mike

#3916 Post by MG Mike » 18 May 2021 06:02

Hello dear SCS,

I have noticed and issue with your new lightsystem and others noticed it also.
It is concerning the light behavior within tunnels.

At daytime tunnellights are like normal streetlights ta off. But we have light in the tunnel. I can see the walls clearly.. And three is a brighter light in front of me which moves with me as long as I am in the tunnel independently of I have my truck lights on or off. The yellow warning lights on my rooftop doesn't reflect at the tunnel walls..

At nighttime it is darker in the tunnel, tunnellights are on and my warning lights on the rooftop are reflected by the tunnelwalls.. That is good so far, but

It is normally all the time dark within a tunnel and the tunnellights are 24 hours a day on and the lights has to reflect at the tunnelwalls also 24 hours per day..

In this video the Youtuber "Wörki" talks and shows exactly this issue.. He speaks German and at first he explains how to deactivate the bloom effect which also not everyone likes. He explains how to find it in the config file. After that he comes to the light within the tunnel issue..

Would be great if that would be fixed soon.

Here is the link for the video :
https://youtu.be/ia86QGLtqTM

Best regards
MG Mike
Last edited by MG Mike on 18 May 2021 08:33, edited 2 times in total.
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
plykkegaard

#3917 Post by plykkegaard » 18 May 2021 08:02

SCS is aware of the problem
Don't expect an update anytime soon

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
dbddimov

#3918 Post by dbddimov » 19 May 2021 13:10

ONe more idea for random event in sities , replasing old sity road marking .https://img.haskovo.net//images/news_im ... 864304.jpg it will be very interesting , and cars with a special traffic regime such as ambulances, fire trucks and police cars .
Theosz

Re: Wishlists Megathread - TOP OF MUDFLAPS

#3919 Post by Theosz » 19 May 2021 22:57

ETS2 still does not allow the removal of the top of the mudflaps from the trucks and neither does it allow, axle independently, as RJL did in his scania.

For some trucks, like the DAFs, I don't know if it is the company's real standard not to have even the clips, a kind of cover, for removal as there is in the Scanias, being one piece.

I think it would be a great feature for this game to allow the removal of this cover, of this upper part, in the same way as RJL, independently, because in this way players can get around the old $#@&* collision problem between the rear fenders of trucks with trailers (never corrected/fixed by current SCS's managers)

This way, also, works like in real life in that simulator.

[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]
-
[ external image ]

Thank you. Keep safe
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
robertoantnes

#3920 Post by robertoantnes » 25 May 2021 01:19

Hello, trucker friends!

I hope I'm on the right topic. Please correct me if I'm on the wrong topic and help me direct my suggestion for implementing features in the game.

I've been here for a few years now, suggesting that when you turn on the blinker, the camera should turn to the side where it was turned on. If it went to the right, the camera would turn to the right, as well as the left when turning the left flasher. My new suggestion is to activate the flasher and automatically activate the virtual rear view mirror, the one that when pressing the F2 key appears. Only this time, an option would automatically activate and deactivate when deactivating the flasher.

Analyzing the camera mods, I liked the option of bringing the view closer to the windshield. Whoever plays with a steering wheel, button box and dashboard, combined with a relatively larger screen, being able to use multi monitors, would have a much better gaming experience.

I hope you like the idea and if there was already something similar, please forgive me for not finding it in the forum polls before posting here.

Grateful,

Roberto Antunes

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”