Wishlists Megathread

plykkegaard

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3961 Post by plykkegaard » 03 Aug 2021 07:59

You might need to recheck :D
Recently I found 0, 2 and 5 adjustments for CC

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
skyking_eam

#3962 Post by skyking_eam » 03 Aug 2021 12:30

At least you can use your own values for CC instead of using the fixed one in game settings menu by editing config.cfg in your profile folder:

Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/<profile_id>/config.cfg

Code: Select all

g_cruise_control_smart "x"
g_cruise_control_grid "x"
Lillen

#3963 Post by Lillen » 03 Aug 2021 19:18

SCS I miss 2 things from the old Hard Truck:

1. Actually be pulled over by the police instead of what we have now (a siren and money drawn when you are still moving).

2. Be able to sleep everywhere and have more control over sleeping (be able to choose how long to sleep).

Please SCS put that back in ETS 2 and ATS.
Trenero

#3964 Post by Trenero » 04 Aug 2021 15:13

I would like to suggest the inclusion of AI emergency vehicles actually going to and emergency, speeding through the traffic with the blue lights on, so you and AI traffic must give way to them.
(Apearing like the random events do).

That will bring new situations to the game, and is reallistic too.

Also would like to have in game the posibility to add to the trucks the stickers needed to travel trough some countries, like the "Angle Morts" in France, or the "L" and "G" in Austria and Germany...
So all the stickers needed for the countries already have in game. The sticker should apply automatically in his mandatory position if selected, and maybe police could fine you if you don't have the stickers.

Edit because I forgot:
The introduction of a second hand market, something with only the old trucks (stralis, FH, first actros, premium and magnum, old scanias, old TGA...) and with random colours and features like the one you see in traffic and even some of them with a bit of damage (but something less than 5% for example), but you can buy them much cheaper to start with them the game, but the upgrades will cost you more. because they don't give you money for the old parts.
The vehicles will appearing ramdonly on the dealer being diferent set of trucks each day, with for example one spec for heavy haul, other for long haul and other for short haul.
Mike Zadra

#3965 Post by Mike Zadra » 04 Aug 2021 16:07

it would be nice if each driver could be assigned his own trailer, as happens for trucks, not that he takes it at random from those available in the company ...
It would also be very nice if you could assign a certain job to the drivers ... it seems to me that in one of the various 18 Wheels it could be done ...

--------------------------------------

sarebbe bello se si potesse assegnare ad ogni autista il suo rimorchio, come succede per i camion, non che lo prenda a caso da quelli disponibili in ditta...
Sarebbe anche molto bello se si potesse assegnare un determinato lavoro agli autisti... mi sembra che in uno dei vari 18 Wheels si poteva fare...
[ external image ]
I'm Italian, I don't know English, I use google translate...
If I write something wrong or that you don't understand, it's not my fault, I don't mean to offend anyone
LegoTechnicFanBoi

SPOTIFY INTEGRATION

#3966 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 05 Aug 2021 06:57

please add spotify integration to ETS 2 & ATS

I AM TIRED OF DOWNLOADING MUSIC FROM YT
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood
plykkegaard

#3967 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Aug 2021 09:38

Run your music channel in the background, works fine
Wether you escape to the main meny and alt-tab to your player or press R for radio it is just about the same
You can also add your new channels to the radio configuration

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
MG Mike

#3968 Post by MG Mike » 06 Aug 2021 08:35

Stopping time in order to stop that Ou get too many money from your drivers is nonsense for me too.

Instead it would be a good thing if SCS would implement a real economy into the game. This also as an option you can switch on or off.

With that real Economy you and your drivers will get real payments. Far lower than it is now. Maybe orientated on the various hard eco mods out there.

And I wonder about loans. IRL they are normally payed back monthly. In game dayly. How about half month or so.. Cause with an hard eco mod or with realistic incomes it is nearly impossible to pay over 1000 Euros back per day if you have deliveries that takes three days und you get 800 for example..
Keep in mind if you have a realistic income at a job the half of the money you get will be gone for costs like tolls, refuel, repairs, penalties and so on.

I know it cause I am currently driving on such a mod and it is not very easy. If I get offered a long tour about 3000 km I get 4500 til 5000, for it. But have to realise that the half of the money will be lost during the trip for the costs..
Such a thing official would be far better than stopping time while quick travel..

Kind regards
MG Mike
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
ppap3233

#3969 Post by ppap3233 » 09 Aug 2021 21:10

I would wish I had the right kickdown back. In addition, the MAN seems very neglected to me, no tuning pack and also not the 2020 version. Unfortunately, the sounds were also neglected. My MAN with the D38 engine certainly doesn't sound like that, the Mercedes MP3 also sounds very mixed. I would really like to see that you don't focus on multiplayer and even more graphics, but on the more important things first.
Last edited by ppap3233 on 09 Aug 2021 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
Sir_Fival

#3970 Post by Sir_Fival » 09 Aug 2021 21:13

I would like to see the new MAN 2020, a MAN Tuning Pack and tandem trucks.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”