Wishlists Megathread

mackintosh

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3991 Post by mackintosh » 03 Sep 2021 10:17

I think it's been over a year now, so here I go again - adaptive cruise control, please.
weejohn67

#3992 Post by weejohn67 » 03 Sep 2021 10:29

been said many times but thought chip in with them again
Better owned depots, with more space for truck/trailer parking, dropped ai trailers/old trucks etc , repairs for truck and trailers at own garages
Better and more flatbed cargoes, sheeted loads and some of the low loader cargo's often travel on flatbed trailers
realistic collection/delivery points for liquid/low loader cargoes
Sorry English is my 1st language , i am just bad at spellin :D

WOT https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/18729
alluke

#3993 Post by alluke » 03 Sep 2021 14:08

Upright lift gate that works on all trailer types, including shortie and flatbed.

[ external image ]
Last edited by alluke on 20 Apr 2022 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
dsf.fernando

#3994 Post by dsf.fernando » 06 Sep 2021 18:45

Localised onboard computers for all trucks. Apparently the Iveco Stralis and the MAN TGX are the only trucks in the game which OCs can display info in other languages than English

Example: a Stralis with Portuguese text on the OC (this picture was taken by a third person)
[ external image ]

The Scanias, Mercedes-Benz and DAFs, AFAIK, have their OC texts in English only.
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
Alexeee

Trucks getting dirty..

#3995 Post by Alexeee » 17 Sep 2021 15:07

Hello everyone im new in this forum, i play Euro Truck Simulator 2 since 2017, i have a nice suggestions for SCS Team i think this is the right place to share my suggestion, i always wanted the trucks and trailer getting dirty after long roads or offroads, i feel like its more realistic so and maybe adding some car washes at Service or at garage, doesnt need to have animation can simply have a loading screen like with the cargo unloading etc, this is my suggestion for a future dlc, what do you think of this suggestion? Do you think SCS Software could work about this? Sorry for my english if i did some mistakes :)
Ivanko1

#3996 Post by Ivanko1 » 23 Sep 2021 00:28

In a light of incoming DLC - can we get doubled time 48+ for delivery more then 3500-4000+ kilometers on External contracts??
I like long distances, but often I have no time to play ETS2 for such time need it for 4000+ kilometers. Thank you.)
Jacksonshaulage1

#3997 Post by Jacksonshaulage1 » 24 Sep 2021 01:52

liebherr heavy equipment would be amazing to come to ets 2
plykkegaard

#3998 Post by plykkegaard » 24 Sep 2021 12:46

Transport of the crawler crane
https://www.liebherr.com/en/aus/product ... stics.html

Might be too complex to simulate in the game?

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Some newbie driver

#3999 Post by Some newbie driver » 24 Sep 2021 13:00

The unloading without a fade to black probably (as the game is now).

But to give us some or all the different loads of trailers and destinations where to deliver them doesn't sound crazy. Considering the amount of content of recent Volvo Machinery DLC; the transportation of a crane of this kind could be a DLC on its own spread across multiple trailers (regular ones, heavy duty ones and even some ST jobs). Plus the new job descriptions; even a few destinations. In fact, that could be quite a novelty for those kind of DLC: that would enable new locations in the map where such loads could have sense to be delivered.

Regards
Trenero

#4000 Post by Trenero » 24 Sep 2021 13:56

The crawler crane would be a great addition Liebherr or not, (Liebherr announce them as easy to dismantle, transportable by road and with autoload capabilities).
Thinking about the crawler will make several different for one crane:
  • The crane tracks (we already have this in game.
  • The crane boom sections.
  • The crane counterweights.
  • The crane main body.
  • The hook and other miscelaneous parts.
There are models that fit in normal low loders and beds, but the bigger and heaviest crawler probably need special transports for some parts

And this types of cranes could be realistic to be unloaded and loaded in almost al sites in game:
  • Ports (help load unload heavy cargos on ships)
  • Shipyard (to help mount and move heavy parts)
  • Metalurgic factories (to help move and load heavy parts)
  • Marinas (to put heavy boats on water)
  • Mining sites (help move parts and heavy machinery)
  • Petrochemical industries(To instal or help lift parts)
  • Factories of machinery (To help load and move heavy weights)
  • Nuclear centrals (to move heavy parts around)
  • Solar panel sites (to move parts and help with instalation)
  • Eolic sites (to move parts and help with instalation
The least realistic probably will be supermarkets, food factories, farms, parcel depots and even then you can think that the building need to add something to their structure that requiere that type of crane but that a very specific case not do in daily basis.

Greetings

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”