Wishlists Megathread

JolliciousJosh

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4071 Post by JolliciousJosh » 14 Nov 2021 13:56

New Cargoes for Dumpers and Walking Floored-type Dry Freighter

Currently, the game has different types of cargoes that are carried into the dumper, whether it is aluminum or steel-type. These are "sand, gravel, stones, stone dusts, ore, coal, wood shavings, scrap metals, excavated soil, granite cubes, rye, wheat, and barley."

Now that the dumpers and silos arrived as ownable trailers and it is considered on-demand for digital truckers (after dry and frozen box trailers which is on the first place), I consider adding more cargoes suitable for aluminum and steel-typed dumpers. Many of these are coming from the sector of agriculture followed by construction and the rest of bulk industries.

For agricultural and forestry products:
- Soybeans*
- Beets*
- Rape Seeds*
- Tobacco Flakes
- Cacao*
- Cotton Seeds
- Sediments
- Grain*
- Fertilizer (existing cargo carried on dropsides, dry freighters and curtainsiders.)
- Chives*
- Peas*
- Pellets*
- Nuts (existing cargo carried on dry freighters and curtainsiders.)
- Wood Chips

For other bulk and construction:
- Asphalt
- Pebbles
- Copper
- Salt (different from the existing ones with spices carried by dry freighters and curtainsiders.)
- Peat*
- Flour (existing cargo carried on dry freighters and curtainsiders.)
- Cereals*
- Oats*
- Clay
- Ash
- Sugar (existing cargo carried on dry freighters and curtainsiders.)
- Pet food/animal feeds

* - Some existing and suggested additional cargoes can adopt and load into a walking floored-type dry freighter.
Last edited by JolliciousJosh on 27 Dec 2022 14:21, edited 2 times in total.
dsf.fernando

#4072 Post by dsf.fernando » 15 Nov 2021 18:07

A quick World of Trucks suggestion: Allow us to customize our owned trailer license plates too
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
swetrucker

#4073 Post by swetrucker » 25 Nov 2021 18:46

I would appreciate passing emergency vehicles on mission as random events with the siren sounds from the representing country.
PaulV

#4074 Post by PaulV » 01 Dec 2021 21:26

busted85 wrote: 28 Feb 2021 07:20 If we had shadows in the mirror I think that would help a lot with this problem.
I agree, the lack of shadows in the mirrors spoil the realism of the game a lot, an aberration when you say you are a simulation!
Please SCS implant the shadows in the mirrors, I think all truckers will be delighted ...
MG Mike

#4075 Post by MG Mike » 02 Dec 2021 21:10

Hi there

I would like to see the new Alpine region of Austria reskin in the next Screenshots you will reveal.

And a wish from me would be as I wrote before a newer and more realistic Economy in the game and maybe different prices for the garages, also for garages of same size.. But depending on size of the city. At major cities like Hamburg or Berlin the Garage should be more expensive as at smaller cities Rostock or Osnabrück for example.

And give the players the possibility to repair smaller things at the trucks in the owned garages and this to reduced costs. I guess smaller repairs are often done by the forwarding companies by themselves..

And for the major repairs or tuning you have to visit the repair shops.
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
De_Ruyter

#4076 Post by De_Ruyter » 03 Dec 2021 21:08

Think I will add my list as well, or rather something I am thinking about right now.
I am well aware that things take time, but that doesn't mean I can't add what I was thinking about.

Map:
- Revamp for the Netherlands, not just some changes, a full revamp. Nothing seems to be as it should, with everything else looking amazing it can't remain this silly.
- Scandinavia DLC being finished or at least added to. This specifically Norway which has amazing roads on the West coast.
- Iceland (I guess Scandinavia DLC related?)

Trucks:
- Scania T

Truck Interior:
- Scania's Griffin pluche from their webstore (passenger chair and bed): https://shop.scania.com/en/kids-griffin.html
- Scania's Men´s V8 Leather Jacket (Likely for on bed or hanging over the passenger chair back side?): https://shop.scania.com/en/men-s-v8-leather-jacket.html
*For these 2 items it would be awesome to have something similar for the other brands obviously, just giving 2 ideas)
- Air ride chair option - A option to not just enable/disable this feature, but also fine tune to your liking and being able to safe that so you can upload it to the Steam workshop. It would be handy to have these set to factory defaults.

Truck Exterior:
- Sequential turn signals as optional thing for all trucks (and trailers even)
- HELLA DLC, adding in the well known lights that they offer and perhaps some new things. This would make sure everyone can use them on online play as well which also means it's a mod less to load (or perhaps multiple)
- Kelsa lightbars
- Back wall bars (these are mounted on the rear of the cab allowing work lights and additional reverse lights. Even a camera for reversing.

Trailers (vanilla):
- A car transporter would be awesome
- Cattle transport trailer would be lovely to have, although it's not really long range for obvious reasons
- It would be awesome to see some new sideskirts that make it look more aerodynamic. This also with the boxes that could have this feature as well.

Trailers:
- Feldbinder KIP trailer (Yes, I know there is a mod. All I'm saying is it would be awesome to see this added to the DLC list!)

Other:
- GPS voices for all European countries
- Improved rearview mirrors. This both in distance and how well you can actually see it. Specially the passenger side can be difficult to see at times.
- The option to get out of your truck and load/unload manually within good reason (heavy loads would be difficult to do, you are not superman). For a box trailer you would be using a pallet car to load/unload the pallets cargo for example.
- Being able to get open your door and walk around the truck to some extend so you can load/unload/refuel for example in a more realistic way
- Tandems/rigids is high on my list still
Holzauge

#4077 Post by Holzauge » 04 Dec 2021 05:55

Very nice list!

Just to pick out a few I'd support:

The Netherlands:
Definitely! And adding a few cities would be nice to reflect the density of population (Utrecht and Eindhoven ;) come to mind f.e)

Trailers:
More are always welcome for ownership. The currently added dump trailers are great in my opinion. Referring to Feldbinder. Something will come in the future, for there was a blogpost about it IIRC. If it will be a KIP... who knows?

Tandems/Rigids: Oh yes!

Let's wait for the Christmas broadcast to see if any of those (or the others) might come true next year! :D
VDMA
dsf.fernando

#4078 Post by dsf.fernando » 04 Dec 2021 20:06

Virtual_Driver wrote: 10 Nov 2021 06:38 I like the Idea of having your own decals, but there also should be An option to place them on your window
Aren't they illegal in Europe? (at least in the size Brazilians put them)
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
Deemer

#4079 Post by Deemer » 09 Dec 2021 20:29

1. Automatic hold-configured via key/button . When you press the accelerator the handbrake is released
2. Engine starts only in N gear-checkbox in gameplay section
3. Combine filters in quick jobs, freight market and WOT jobs
Currently we can sort jobs with one filter only eg price ascending etc. My suggestion is to have two dropout menus in order to create a combination.
4. More filters in quick jobs
Sort trucks according to engine, chassis, number of gears. Implemented via a dropout menu. Currently you have to point to the truck icon.
5. In fuel stations instead of pressing enter have money presets. For example, you select 200€/200$ and when that amount is reached the refuelling stops. Pumps in real life can do this.
New trucks for ETS2 and ATS
Download
Download
ASDF

#4080 Post by ASDF » 10 Dec 2021 13:23

I hope to update these things in version 1.44. The first is to add a control system for the low-flat trailer, and the second is to add an 8X4 chassis to the 2009 Volvo FH/FH16, the old Atros, MAN TGX, DAF XF105, and DAF XF106. , The third is to increase the packaged glass trailer or wall panel / glass panel trailer
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”