Wishlists Megathread

Izmaragon

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4091 Post by Izmaragon » 23 Dec 2021 18:15

Well, I'm waiting for better fines...

In this thought process, levels and fines.

So, one has reached Level 36 in either/both games, meaning everything equipment wise is unlocked. Odds are one has a few ai drivers and is making an ok amount of money a week from ai assistance. But much of the map still has those gray roads.....

At level 72 now, one has visited all the roads on the map, taken every cargo possible, acquired every garage and hired every ai driver possible. Also, at this point, one should be really rich. What has changed since coming out of the skill unlocking climb? One has more trucks, and trailers for not only themselves but their drivers. traveling quickly nearly anywhere on the map is an option.... The fines remain the same how they've been since first trip on the map.

This is not right, let us have something to link our level counts to so that fines increase with your level after level 36. In fact, link some of the fines to company size on top of ones accrued experience.

BECAUSE....

Compared to the weekly income, fines are paltry pocketchange as they stand currently.

$700 for skipping a weigh? I'll donate to your highway fund. My highest ats profile is Level 77 thereabouts; fine for skipping a weigh should perhaps be more painful, like 700k.

Linking fines to one's level of experience would greatly impact how one plays the game, assuming one has fines turned on that is.

Again, we make money hand over fist in these games, and even ets2, where border running is 2k for a fine. Compared to weekly profit, its pennies. Again, looking at my highest ets2 profile at Level 116; a border running fine should be more like 200k...
Make us pause and not ignore violations and such. Granted this suggestion is moot when fines are off, but still. fines SHOULD HURT.

In the past, I've mentally roleplayed my driver just waving flippantly, "Yeah, glad to help out the local traffic budget....bye."
Because that's what the system in game amounts to currently for fines. Give us more incentive to be mindful of traffic and such. On the topic, link fender benders to the type of ai vehicle smacked as well...

10k for small car/sedan accident

20k for pickup/van encounter

50k for rigid/other semi truck

Again, this is something to help liven up the game experience post skill climb.
My WoT

Show trucks are working trucks, they simply do the same job in a slightly more noticeable and stylish fashion.
AutoOptimusID

#4092 Post by AutoOptimusID » 24 Dec 2021 04:05

1. Please add save and load graphic settings because after taking screenshots with ultra graphics, I should re-configure setting in the advanced graphic settings again.
2. Maybe if possible, add autonomous or semi autonomous.
3. Please add more paint for chassis 8x4.
Knightrider

#4093 Post by Knightrider » 24 Dec 2021 10:03

After the great changes to the map interface in 1.43, I would like to suggest an option in-game to change the color of undiscovered roads on the map to make it easier to spot them without needing mods.
Best Regards.

Hosting a dedicated server for ETS 2/ATS, with optional mods support.
plykkegaard

#4094 Post by plykkegaard » 24 Dec 2021 10:17

Check game_data.sii
I assume the filename has not changed recently

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Vinnie Terranova

#4095 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 24 Dec 2021 10:23

Not game_data.sii... You need map_data.sii. But this would assume that you have to use it as a mod.
plykkegaard

#4096 Post by plykkegaard » 24 Dec 2021 10:53

Yes you need a small mod, very easy

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Vinnie Terranova

#4097 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 24 Dec 2021 11:06

Yeah, like this one. But the point of @Knightrideris, how to change road colors without a mod...
plykkegaard

#4098 Post by plykkegaard » 24 Dec 2021 11:17

Not possible atm

Aziz

#4099 Post by Aziz » 26 Dec 2021 15:03

I wish for the christmas lights item to be available on more cab sizes. I'm not changing to the largest possible only to make my truck shiny.
ASDF

#4100 Post by ASDF » 26 Dec 2021 15:37

I think it is necessary for scs to update the trailer connection lock, so that the double or triple trailer in the game can be separated and combined as in reality. When the driving route is wrong, we can separate the double-trailer or triple-trailer into two or three trailers. When we adjust the route of the truck, we will recombine the double-trailer or triple-trailer in turn. , And then transport the goods to the destination for unloading
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”