Wishlists Megathread

San_Sany4

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3721 Post by San_Sany4 » 03 Dec 2020 12:51

Rocket455Man wrote: 28 Nov 2020 17:45 Hi!

Bring back double binding possibility back.

Such as same button for gear up & gear up (hint).

I used it later but not now it isn't possible to use one button for several actions.
It's not hard to do in controls.sii file, that's how I made a single bind for opening/closing both windows together. However, using the same button for changing gear and hint is bad idea. If you make gear down and gear down (hint) the same button, your automatic gearbox will shift into neutral every time you want to give it a hint.
My World of Trucks profile. My Steam profile.
ETS2 since 1.4, ATS since 1.0. Vanilla player.
harishw8r

#3723 Post by harishw8r » 03 Dec 2020 16:07

A must have for ETS2 ❤️ Hoping to see it in 1.50 at least!
(I meant the bar, we need the truck at the earliest!)

I really wish the truck could be the final release of this year.
Edoo_Kaplan

#3724 Post by Edoo_Kaplan » 04 Dec 2020 16:25

Has anyone mentioned how everything has a sound reverb at some level. Like guardrails, small walls, buildings, another vehicles, etc. Everything that is solid has a reverb effect. So I would love if SCS could find a way to implement it now in FMOD so that it is not just tunnels or something above the truck as it is the case now. You can have a bridge 100 m above you and you will get a loud reverb effect, but there could be a wall a few meters from you and there is no reverb.
Davina

#3725 Post by Davina » 13 Dec 2020 13:22

One slight refinement please I would like to see is to the new landing page: ensure cursor focus is automatically on the top profile dropdown so to change profiles all you need to do is use the cursor, rather than having to click on it first.

Thank you.
Bandit & The Snowman

#3726 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 13 Dec 2020 13:26

Only if we can still just press Enter to use the profile that is currently selected.
Some newbie driver

#3727 Post by Some newbie driver » 13 Dec 2020 13:30

@Edoo_Kaplan That would require them first to modify all the data structure that stores all the info about all the road sectors. Then, use that change to include definitions of any kind of possible reverb; what would require them to navigate the whole map, feet by feet. That's a gigantic work that even if they want to do it, we wouldn't see in a long time.

The reverb we have now are linked to "covered places" and that was an information that already existed in the map (and in their underlying data structure) because it was used for rain.

Regards
Edoo_Kaplan

#3728 Post by Edoo_Kaplan » 13 Dec 2020 15:52

^oh so it can not be done like something generic, so you just say apply it to this and that... Well then we have to be satisfied with what we have. Thanks for the explanation.
Some newbie driver

#3729 Post by Some newbie driver » 13 Dec 2020 16:47

It's not that it can't be done... is that the amount of work just to achieve the reverb is too unbalanced.

It's something it could be done if they had to modify something else widespread all the map. For example, if they start to add irregularities and bumps on all the roads. Then they could leverage to do both things (and even some others) atg the same time.
ETS-20B

#3730 Post by ETS-20B » 13 Dec 2020 17:33

I agree with Thorium Flakk Inc about the cops, there are so many of them that it seems that they appear after you according to the script. I remember back in ATS, on one stretch of the gift I met on the way 4! police cars.
I want to draw attention to the bypasses - they are one-sided, toys (I have the slider on the extreme left position), the road closure occurs only on my side, my observation, the random works only to block my road, and there is also a way back.
I also think that the number of trucks on the way is too large (

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”