Wishlists Megathread

günther

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4011 Post by günther » 25 Sep 2021 08:45

My wish would be that the scs also releases the volvo dlc for the tempoäry version of 1.41. not everyone has none in it. I prefer to use version 1.41 with friends to make sure that modifications continue to run without problems. a shame the scs writes it goes to 1.41 and the tempoäry version is forgotten. but let's wait and see if it still changes. :D :D :D
xXCARL1992Xx

#4012 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 25 Sep 2021 08:51

1.41 is the latest version ofc the Volvo DLC works with it, or do you mean the Volvo CE DLC ? this will be updated when the time comes for it
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
günther

#4013 Post by günther » 25 Sep 2021 09:02

the trailer dlc from volvo .
plykkegaard

#4014 Post by plykkegaard » 25 Sep 2021 09:39

Latest version is 1.41.1.86s
Why do you want to use the temporary 1.41 branch?

Anyways sorry but you are out of luck, unless SCS updates the older version
I assume you do not want that?

Extra work has been done in 1.41 to prepare for the DLC, this is invetible

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Knightrider

#4015 Post by Knightrider » 01 Oct 2021 03:43

I wanted to suggest a couple small things related to convoy:

-fatigue simulation -> add an extra menu option 'single player only' so it will remain disabled all the time while playing convoy and enabled whie playing alone.
- being able to store last used advanced filters on the convoy browser menu.
Best Regards.

Hosting a dedicated server for ETS 2/ATS, with optional mods support.
Austin.S

#4016 Post by Austin.S » 02 Oct 2021 12:13

-Option to toggle midlift steering when lifted
-Option to toggle brake light when auxiliary brakes are used (retarder, engine brake etc.)
-more accurate axle load simulation and chassis weight (Right now, auto drop of axle is broken on midlift chassis.)
-more logical auto starting gears (Some trucks will start in 6th gear, which totally is illogical)
-option to manually select unladen/laden starting gear
Garrington_Levy

#4017 Post by Garrington_Levy » 04 Oct 2021 20:18

The two biggest ones for me are:
1. Full overhaul of the shadows, they're absolutely ghastly and make the screenshot feature a bit less fun to use - only being able to use certain times of day or night is kind of lame.
2. Quarries. These are the most under utilised job locations in the game, they could be so much more. interactive hoppers, tippers you have to use, cranes loading rock slabs etc.
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
LegoTechnicFanBoi

#4018 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 04 Oct 2021 20:23

Please change quarry prefabs to quarry prefabs we have in VLF DLC
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood
robertoantnes

#4019 Post by robertoantnes » 06 Oct 2021 18:15

Hello truck drivers.

I'm happy with this new update for ETS2 which makes it possible to use mods in convoy mode. However, one thing that caught my attention is that in the map mod I use, on a 1:1 scale (distance and real time) only the real distance works in convoy mode and the speed of time is accelerated by approximately 15 times (every minute real amount is 15 minutes in the game). I've noticed that on the original map (1:19 on roads and 1:3 on cities) this also happens when you enter convoy mode (multiplayer). So I did a test run by playing my 1:1 singleplayer scale map mod and then multiplayer. I used my smartphone watch timing the trip synchronizing with the game time. In single player mode I did a 60km trip and it took me about 50min with an average speed of about 70km/h, which pretty much matched my smartphone timer. In multiplayer mode I performed the same trip of 60km timing by smartphone and synchronized with the game time and it took approximately 12h 30min in game time, but on my stopwatch it took 55min. Is there anything I haven't been aware of about changing this time setting?

If it is not possible to change this, then I leave it as a suggestion in the game time setting.

Another suggestion may escape the reality of the current graphics engine, but I welcome an attempt to improve the shadow that tunnels provide to the driver. My suggestion is to make the tunnels darker during the day and not show that ray of sunshine during sunrise and sunset.

Grateful,

Roberto Antunes
Some newbie driver

#4020 Post by Some newbie driver » 06 Oct 2021 19:07

The lack of darkness in tunnels is due the lighting change in 1.40 didn't addressed all the things that were wrong in the old lighting system. It has been confirmed by SCS developers they want to change the root cause of those tunnels looks among lots of other things; but it will be another big update like 1.40 was and there's no date neither release number confirmed for that change.

Regards

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”