Wishlists Megathread

Rasczak

Request - start selling custom buildings, garages, industries -> €€€

#3641 Post by Rasczak » 18 Sep 2020 06:28

This is useful both in SP and MP. Real world corporations might want their headquarters displayed visibly, and DHL might want large garage for themselves.

In MP VTCs will want custom created garages as meeting points and headquarters, why not also houses for players and custom made large industrial sites. I could see this has lots of potential. Start low and rapidly rising fee as this gets momentum.

I could see this close to Minecraft skin bucks or WoW money. It just needs some advertising, maybe a site for purchases and guide on creating graphics and price list for SCS graphics.
plykkegaard

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3642 Post by plykkegaard » 18 Sep 2020 06:40

Skin packs for in game garages could be nice

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Some newbie driver

#3643 Post by Some newbie driver » 18 Sep 2020 07:45

trommelmann wrote: 13 Sep 2020 19:43 worn tires!

But you can´t fix the tire, you need to buy new ones when they get damaged. (I hope this wasn't post already)
Hundreds of times (yes, really). But that doesn't make it less necessary to remember, so, don't worry.
dsf.fernando

#3644 Post by dsf.fernando » 18 Sep 2020 11:03

Change: Brake, axle and wheel damage
How to implement: Separate that parts' damages from the "suspension" damage. Brake damage would result in brake fade and longer stopping distances. Tyre wear would decrease grip, while axle damage would decrease overall performance, specially when loaded
When this mechanic is introduced to the game: From the start of the game
Why this is good for ETS2: Improved realism and somewhat easier calculations of damage
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
supersobes
Global moderator

#3645 Post by supersobes » 18 Sep 2020 16:06

Krone Trailers recently announced some new variants of the Krone Box Liner container chassis trailer (source). They made a Tweet with a short video clip showing one of the new designs. It would be cool if these new trailers were added to the Krone Trailers DLC for ETS2.
yuntree

A new camera view as a new hotkey

#3646 Post by yuntree » 20 Sep 2020 08:32

Hello SCS group.
This wish is not my first time to mention. It appeared in ETS2 and ATS wishlists once.

What I want is this video in 5:40. https://youtu.be/kP9e2TPQT24?t=324
(This video shows a real trucker drives in Taiwan. It contains three parts. This part is about 5:00 to 7:04)
I want to the view add to a new hotkey camera in ETS2.

Yeah in game there are basically no need to use this view immediately, but in real life this is sometimes necessary.
And since ATS trucks is wider than ETS2, so I think it is not appropriate to add on ATS considering the real life situation.
plykkegaard

#3647 Post by plykkegaard » 20 Sep 2020 08:56

You have both situtations in your three left side mirrors, but I admit it requires a really large screen to see everything in game, easier to just have a look outside the window

[ external image ]

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
JamesC

Multi Drop Feature

#3648 Post by JamesC » 20 Sep 2020 09:37

Hi all,

One feature I'd love to see is having multi drops instead of going direct to one location, it's basically same as real life trucking delivering goods to multi-able locations.

Like for example: Start your journey off at:
  • Start: Dover
    First Drop: Paris
    2: Geneva
    3: Genoa
    End: 4: Florence
Well that's just an example, there could me many other options or ways.

What do you guys think of this feature?

10 millionth multidrop post merged with Wishlist.
RoxyQuarry

Re: Multi Drop Feature

#3649 Post by RoxyQuarry » 20 Sep 2020 10:13

Well thats going to change a lot but overall thats a good idea and I would love having to be able to go around delivering cargo without a single Destination trip.
SirVirgoTheMess

#3650 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 20 Sep 2020 13:03

I don't see how multi-drop is related to graphics and sound engine...
Not the same staff that works on cargo and graphics/sounds ;)

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”