Wishlists Megathread

plykkegaard

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4211 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Jun 2022 11:49

Step out in sun and enjoy
If you ensist use the dev cam option

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
DarkD92

#4212 Post by DarkD92 » 05 Jun 2022 14:24

Dev cam and walking mode is something completely different, also the title of the thread is 'Wishlists Megathread' and that's my request.
(''Step out in sun and enjoy'') Son, don't talk to anyone suggestive again.
Bandit & The Snowman

#4213 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 05 Jun 2022 15:01

Hit a weak spot, did he? :D
DarkD92

#4214 Post by DarkD92 » 05 Jun 2022 16:18

Bandit & The Snowman wrote: 05 Jun 2022 15:01 Hit a weak spot, did he? :D
:) It's not my weak spot, but I know that if you keep quiet, they'll hit you.No one can advise anyone, someone had to tell him.
plykkegaard

#4215 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Jun 2022 16:51

Walk mode outside the truck is a bit complex, just a lot of work with liitle gain
It was mentioned at the time we got walk mode in the garage

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Lukemfc

#4216 Post by Lukemfc » 06 Jun 2022 17:28

Would love if could add formula one circuits around Europe so we could deliver cargo such has cars or tyres to the tracks and fellow a diary going from one circuit to another
kemoallah

#4217 Post by kemoallah » 07 Jun 2022 12:18

First of all i want to say that you guys did a awesome job on the DLC so far. :D

I know it might be a stretch but i wish if you guys could add my friends company as an playable area(like we can get jobs from there and deliver) in the new West Balkan DLC.
His company imports-exports leather, "Kotex-Derma".
I know you cant add the name legally and stuff but the playable area would me more then enough.
I have added some pictures below and a link.

Him and I are friends for 22 years and i want something to thank him for all the years of friendship.

The Location on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/@44.5186787 ... 7000?hl=bs

Pictures:
Location in the Trailer

[ external image ]
Location from the Trailer

[ external image ]
Location of his Company

[ external image ]

Thank you for reading, much love from Bosnia <3 :)
Last edited by kemoallah on 08 Jun 2022 09:54, edited 2 times in total.
umutko14

#4218 Post by umutko14 » 07 Jun 2022 20:16

Newbie to the forums, cheers everyone!

Enjoying the game a lot, discovered it a month ago and been playing as much as I can since.

Stuff I thought about... (there are ±453 pages, so I did not read all the suggestions, sorry for the duplicates)

→ Would like to see the hands of the driver like in the Assetto Corsa game, switching off the flashers or doing the blinker or the retarder. It would make it even more realistic and you can be more immersed in the cabin.

→ Similar to being tired, if you had a temperature within the cabin, so when travelling in hot weather, it can tell you how hot it is and you can turn the AC on or open the windows. Turning the AC on would show the hand selecting, turning etc. Also window opening would have additional meaning besides the sound effect currently. Also, if there were cold temperatures in the north you would have to turn the heat on. If you drive so long while cold, for example, your need for sleep may accelerate.

→ Similar to the temperature add, hunger could be another parameter. I see the signs to restaurants where the gas stations and rest stops are, you may have to eat and also pay for the meal from your bank account too. These may seam miniscule but may add more to the realism.

→ I think accidents can be more realistic too (not sure there is a setting right now) but I hit a guardrail very fast and I only get damage % in fact, my cabin would have probably been torn apart. And once I hit a cone and it stopped the whole truck where I was trying to bypass the cops blocking the exit. So an option for more realistic damage would be cool.

→ Speaking of the police blocking the exits, I generally can go around them and nobody does anything. You just get on the shoulder and go by (unless there is a chopper then you are hitting the blades I think). Police does not even do anything in this case, but I am speeding they show up out of nowhere :)

→ I am now driving the DAF truck with the digital dashboard and the screen is really nice with the map however, would be nice to see the same messages that pop up in t he floating screen there so I can turn that off by F3 completely. In other words, would be nice to cycle through the map and messages (F5, F6 etc) in the dash screen not the floating screen.
alluke

#4219 Post by alluke » 08 Jun 2022 16:24

Hangable wall flag for truck interiors as part of Pirate DLC

[ external image ]
Lillen

#4220 Post by Lillen » 08 Jun 2022 18:08

An expansion to Scandinavia DLC that adds more cities and towns to Scandinavia would be nice. I know there are 3:rd party modders that do just that. But those mods usually stops working when ETS2 gets a new version number.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”