Wishlists Megathread

plykkegaard

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4121 Post by plykkegaard » 04 Jan 2022 11:25

Stickers ...

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
MG Mike

#4122 Post by MG Mike » 06 Jan 2022 20:13

Hi there.

All very good points from all here..

I have a heartwish.

We have log trailers, we have cistern trailers and we have car trailers and heavy cargo trailers as well and this also ownable at least the heavy cargoes

And we have since 1.43 brand new tipper trailers owned..

All very fine..but still it is ver unrealistic how the handling of all these special trailers are. I mean it is not realistic to take a cistern , or tipper trailer or car transporter or a heavy cargo trailer from a normal standard loading bay at Transient or Stokes or Trameri or Tradeaux and. What the names are all.
Liquid freights, oil, petrol, Diesel or liquid chemicals should only available at the fitting chemical or oil plants or raffinariea or at special wholesellers for such liquid wares.
Same goes for tipper trailers. Stones and granulates should be only available at mining companies or quarries. And the receivers for this kind of freights should also be more logical.. fuels to Gasstations only or to companies like San builders to refuel their machines.

Logs should be available at the woods only and to be delivered to saw mills and from there processes into construction timber and then delivered to whole sellers or to stores and construction sites directly.

Also the handling of heavy cargoes . Those are also not at these loading bays at the formentionwd companies. Let us load them direct at Factories which build these machines or from the construction companies to their construction sites where they are needed

And in the end also please redo the handling with containers. I had hauls like getting a container 20 foot or 40 foot from Transinet to a normal store..
This is also meh..
Example for how it should be.:
The driver arrives with his boxliner trailer at Hamburg container port or any other container port in another city, gets a full container and delivers it to a wholesaler or a storage company or to a hardware store direct.. when arriving there the customer has 2 hours for unloading the container at 20 Foot or 3 hours for a 40 foot one ..any further hour costs a minimum of 50 Euros for the customer. As soon the container is empty ,.the driver has to take back the empty container either back to port or a container depot or a trainstation from where it goes back to port. Or the driver takes the empty container to another customer who fills it and the driver delivers the full container back to port for export ..

This would make far more sense and would me more fun.
Maybe more cities need auch things like oil companies and Gasstations or more saw mills or timber processing companies in order to get more jobs for those special trailers, but this can be integrated within the map. There are many spaces even put of the cities where such freights can be..

Pavel Šebor once said in an interview he wants to have more realistic deliver chains in the game, so these suggestions would lead to them.

With kind regards
MG Mike
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
plykkegaard

#4123 Post by plykkegaard » 06 Jan 2022 21:58

+1

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Some newbie driver

#4124 Post by Some newbie driver » 07 Jan 2022 17:00

The whole cargo chain was thinks very crudely when the game didn't have lots of the more specialized companies we have now (and so many others that the game still lacks!).

I don't think they want to change the whole cargo system unless they have reached certain amount of new kind of companies to have a more broad kind of industries. They could probably be waiting also all the trailers would become ownable and ready to haul the hypothetical reworked cargoes. And hopefully also, when that moment arrives, we will have also some of those companies yards present in rebuilt cities in old zones of the map. Otherwise, even if the cargoes definitions would be better, the game would lose lots of options for us to do routes on lots of places of the map.

Regards
Peekstra

#4125 Post by Peekstra » 11 Jan 2022 21:52

I hope that the radio buffering can be increased in a future version because many stations often lose their connection. This is not caused by any bandwidth problems at my side (75 mbit, tested with speedtest) and when I use a standalone player they play just fine. Thanks!
ItsHarryUK

#4126 Post by ItsHarryUK » 12 Jan 2022 18:48

Peekstra wrote: 11 Jan 2022 21:52 I hope that the radio buffering can be increased in a future version because many stations often lose their connection. This is not caused by any bandwidth problems at my side (75 mbit, tested with speedtest) and when I use a standalone player they play just fine. Thanks!
Hey,

It can be mainly the radio itself or your connection as I know a lot of radios in there do get high traffic but then there is some station that doesn't work due to stream URL no longer working.

- Harry
Peekstra

#4127 Post by Peekstra » 13 Jan 2022 07:54

Hi Harry, thanks for your reply.

it only seems to happen in ATS and not in my standalone player so my guess is that the software is very sensitive to small interruptions due to a small buffer. I'm pretty sure that Increasing this to (say two seconds) would also help with a slightly overloaded station. It would be great if the user could adjust this manually so I could increase this even further seconds which would make switching between channels slower.
GT182

#4128 Post by GT182 » 16 Jan 2022 18:07

Will someone get SCS to make an open Wide Load Lane for all toll plazas. I couldn't get the Huge Tires heavy load thru any truck lane in my last delivery. Or do away with penalties to abandoning a load you cannot deliver. This is the second time I've lost a good load because I couldn't get thru the plaza. Besides that the ETS2 European highways lanes aren't wide enough as the real ones are. OR a mod would be great.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
xXCARL1992Xx

#4129 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 16 Jan 2022 18:38

i dont see why it shouldnt fit

[ external image ]

if you mean the wheels from the oversized DLC, remove the mod that makes them available in freight market, they are not meant to be transported outside of the mission because you cant trigger the barriers to drive around the toll and they are bound to predefined routes where they can be driven on without getting stuck
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
GT182

#4130 Post by GT182 » 17 Jan 2022 15:51

It's part of the downloadable Special Transport loads content SCS made. Same goes for the bucket that sits sideways on the trailer. It's their ballgame to fix it. It's not from a mod download that adds it.

Predefined routes don't come up to get around the toll Booths. Unless it can be change in Options for routing wide loads. I'll have to look into that. I've been using the Best route option.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”