Wishlists Megathread

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#2381 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 18 Feb 2018 10:14

because you cant just add a manufacturer in the game without permission ?!

it is the same with trucks, if they dont want to be represented SCS isnt allowed to put them ingame
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
xXCARL1992Xx

#2382 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 18 Feb 2018 10:28

äh no ?!

SCS said, no fakebrand again, and what would be the meaning behind it if the truck are real names but there companies not (except Volvo and Scania)
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
WESAYSO Dev. Corp.

#2383 Post by WESAYSO Dev. Corp. » 19 Feb 2018 17:10

oggich wrote: 17 Feb 2018 17:33 SCS please add the air fresheners to windshield sets.
We have the Michelin Man air freshener and the four leaf clover as hanging item,but add them as windshield sets items and these two brands of air fresheners also to windshield sets.
http://www.wunderbaum.com/wb/en/trees
Wauw ! You can smell them ?
I'd like to have that smell out of the exhaust then :shock:
Why are all those cars crashing into my truck ? Hey, i told them diesel would kill them ! :lol:

ETS-player sinds nov. 2014 and still my favorite game ever !
WESAYSO Dev. Corp.

#2384 Post by WESAYSO Dev. Corp. » 19 Feb 2018 17:26

San_Sany4 wrote: 17 Feb 2018 10:50 Oh, please no! I really hate it in ATS where you can spend 30-40 in-game minutes at the traffic light. Is it realistic? I think absolutely not. I hate San Francisco because of that, you will spend 2-3 hours to drive 2 blocks.
I don't know what game you have, but it never took me that long anywhere ! Maybe your mods are doing that ?

OK seems like nobody understood the reason for my question...I discover a city, drop my load on the point, then go around the city to do all the company's ect (in your free time). That takes me euhh 2 min ? I drive 20 times around the city..5min passed away. People want a wunderbaum for reality for sakes. :shock:
Dropping off a load, loading, fasten your cargo, checking your trailer...all takes time.
Did i asked for a truckwash yet, not a working one, just stop on the sign "enter" and pay...20min lost ? All in your free time
Why are all those cars crashing into my truck ? Hey, i told them diesel would kill them ! :lol:

xXCARL1992Xx

#2385 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 19 Feb 2018 18:05

i think you dont get it

he is talking about INGAME time not REAL TIME

no one wants 20x faster time in citys. Ingame the time in cities is 3x faster then in reallife, so 1min RL is 3 min ingame, and this is the right way
[ external image ]
bobgrey1997

#2386 Post by bobgrey1997 » 20 Feb 2018 03:15

WESAYSO Dev. Corp. wrote: 19 Feb 2018 17:26
San_Sany4 wrote: 17 Feb 2018 10:50 Oh, please no! I really hate it in ATS where you can spend 30-40 in-game minutes at the traffic light. Is it realistic? I think absolutely not. I hate San Francisco because of that, you will spend 2-3 hours to drive 2 blocks.
I don't know what game you have, but it never took me that long anywhere ! Maybe your mods are doing that ?

OK seems like nobody understood the reason for my question...I discover a city, drop my load on the point, then go around the city to do all the company's ect (in your free time). That takes me euhh 2 min ? I drive 20 times around the city..5min passed away. People want a wunderbaum for reality for sakes. :shock:
Dropping off a load, loading, fasten your cargo, checking your trailer...all takes time.
Did i asked for a truckwash yet, not a working one, just stop on the sign "enter" and pay...20min lost ? All in your free time
So, now you mean time is skipped for each task?
This is more plausible.
Toyr first mention if it was simply to skip time forward whwn entering the city, and pause it until you exit the city. This is not realistic.
Now, if they were to skip an amount of time when you pick up/drop off a load, that would be more realistic. It may already happen, I am not sure, as I do not ever pay attention to the time in-game.
DTC

#2387 Post by DTC » 21 Feb 2018 10:10

Gametime - WOT time

A wish i have is to have the option to choose in the game between the standard gametime or like WorldofTrucks the realtime to finish a job.
Shark76

#2388 Post by Shark76 » 24 Feb 2018 17:02

I would like to see in game a real flexible (except XF euro5 and 6) because it's not very realistic. So if you change it for all trucks and add a script with wich who wiil be connect trailer like IRL and others improuvments ( for exemple Iveco Stralis, Renault Magnum and Volvo FH 2009 (and more) havn't got a badge on the sides (except reworked mods)
I think also add a real motors and transmissions for all trucks (like mods by Galimim ) and we would have a large choice for tuning.
Finaly, Reworked sounds for trucks cause without mods (like Vasily EVR or Kriechbaum) sounds are bad
So I guess these improvements have already been proposed before
Power is nothing without control
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shield.2310/
Nando_Driver

#2389 Post by Nando_Driver » 26 Feb 2018 20:47

- trucks with the company paintjob in the quick jobs
WESAYSO Dev. Corp.

#2390 Post by WESAYSO Dev. Corp. » 02 Mar 2018 10:05

yiannis wrote: 26 Feb 2018 20:32 In real life you wouldn't do that, except if you are an arse of course....
Yes they do that, nobody cares about what is going on next to the roads.
The AI is so bad that it stops the cars & trucks on the far lane if you need to cross it, but in real life that never never never happens cause people will not look aside and stop on they're (2nd) fast lane. That is why i almost use no more blinkers. Hate it when they stop for you, so unreal.
yiannis wrote: 26 Feb 2018 20:32 Because now, especially when there's quite a bit of traffic this spot is always occupied by an AI car of even worse a truck. So my best luck is to storm into the traffic and cut it (which you would not normally do in real life)....
Yess that is what i do (and did in RL with the truck & cars i drove), the only way to get somewhere in a city. And i even set my blinker to the other side from where i want to go...it helps.
yiannis wrote: 26 Feb 2018 20:32 And the problem is 10 times bigger if you are carrying a heavy cargo pack load.
There should be a vehicle that stops the traffic for you in such case, i thought that in these HC packs these vans where included ?

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”