Wishlists Megathread

dreamcatcher

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3981 Post by dreamcatcher » 25 Aug 2021 07:06

I would like a lamp DLC (for example Hellas), still a real engine sound - DLC and maybe a custom interior DLC (leather, Alcantata etc.) .Thanks
plykkegaard

#3982 Post by plykkegaard » 25 Aug 2021 07:27

dreamcatcher wrote: 25 Aug 2021 07:06 I would like a lamp DLC
And an option to mount reverse lights, these are missing in ATS

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
harishw8r

#3983 Post by harishw8r » 25 Aug 2021 07:39

Are reverse light the ones that glow when the truck’s in reverse? Do trailers in America have that?
LegoTechnicFanBoi

#3984 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 25 Aug 2021 07:58

i want custom upholstery DLC for ETS 2
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood
plykkegaard

#3985 Post by plykkegaard » 25 Aug 2021 10:22

harishw8r wrote: 25 Aug 2021 07:39 Are reverse light the ones that glow when the truck’s in reverse? Do trailers in America have that?
Not only glow but lit up the area when in reverse, it is aftermarket / 3rd party installation

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Micha_UK

#3986 Post by Micha_UK » 30 Aug 2021 13:27

Not sure if the OP is still updating the post (otherwise seems a bit pointless to post here as it will just get drowned out), but here goes:

1) Hotkey to generate a bug report - would dump a text file containing current world location, game version, configuration, truck, trailer, etc etc. Basically all of the information which is asked for in a bug report which can be gathered automatically from the game. In VR, it's just not feasible to gather the relevant information if, for example, a section of road has an incorrect speed limit or something. And I don't really want to continuously interrupt my gaming. Ideally might pop up a dialog box so you can type in a quick note as well to add to the report.

2) Log of notifications. In VR I usually have the Route Advisor hidden since it's in the middle of my view. Which means that if a notification pops up, by the time I pull up the RA, it's often already gone so I have no idea what just happened.

2a) alongside this, possibly have additional displays (eg, smartphone) which can be placed on the dash to display this type of information. Or be able to move the RA window to somewhere less intrusive (eg, into your lap)

3) Extension of 2, a complete Drivers Log - keep a log of all your past jobs, fines, refuels, repairs, etc. Partially "nice to have", and partially useful for keeping track of what is still needed for achievements.

4) In-game driver/avatar. Especially in VR it really adds to the immersion if you can see an in-game body/arms. Probably a lot of effort to make something which looks good enough though.

5) (Optional configurable) radius of exploration. I find it ridiculous that some of the new intersections/service areas need half a dozen or more drive-throughs to explore every single ramp.

6) Review some of the service stations - found a few recently where it was not possible to both refuel and rest without doing illegal backing up. Bit of a problem if you're both tired and out of gas and the next one is miles away.. haven't seen any real service stations which are laid out like that! (Happy to be educated though)
MG Mike

#3987 Post by MG Mike » 31 Aug 2021 14:13

Ähm..... Press F11 while beeing in the game then a window shows up and Ou can type the bug you discovered. It gets saved in bugs.txt together with exact coordinates where you hit F11

When discovering while driving I mostly leave cabin and take Flycam exactly to the discovered bug..

This we have already In the game... Or what do you mean?
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
plykkegaard

#3988 Post by plykkegaard » 31 Aug 2021 15:52

More information in the bugs.txt file eg game version etc
I have added the needed information at the top of bugs.txt and copy from there, every now and then I update the version number

Micha_UK

#3989 Post by Micha_UK » 03 Sep 2021 02:07

MG Mike wrote: 31 Aug 2021 14:13 Ähm..... Press F11 while beeing in the game then a window shows up and Ou can type the bug you discovered. It gets saved in bugs.txt together with exact coordinates where you hit F11
I play in VR - F11 switches between VR and normal mode. But thanks, I'll take a look to see if there's some other way to access this function while in VR.
Bandit & The Snowman

#3990 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 03 Sep 2021 09:57

Shift-F11 does the same but additionally saves a screenshot. Maybe that combo is free for you, even if you don’t always need a screenshot?

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”