Wishlists Megathread

Thorium Flakk Inc.

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#3711 Post by Thorium Flakk Inc. » 17 Nov 2020 02:36

How about less cops... Much, much less cops. And increase penalties if needed to balance it out. Lose skill points too, just like IRL you'd lose your license...

Because right now, there's ridiculous amount of cops on the roads. I swear they're not random but calculated to appear EXACTLY where you're most likely to violate a law. Exiting highway, speed limit 40. Okay, the exit makes a nice 90° turn, goes under the highway, and the straight section starts. There's a sign increasing speed limit to 80. You accelerate a bit too soon, 10 meters before the sign you're above 80 and BAM! There's a copper on the other side of the road, right there and then. This happens WAY too often to be a coincidence.

Also, smaller roads? Sometimes it happens the next 3 cars you'll see on a stretch of a road will be coppers. They spawn in your ass. They tailgate you and are trigger happy to slap a fine even if you twitch the wrong way. Speed limit 80. Curve's coming up, you slow down a bit, but alas, there's a sign, says 40! You slam the brakes, max retarder, shift down, shoot up RPM to 2k to engage the engine brake, hell even yank the parking brake! FULL EMERGENCY STOP, CAPTAIN! Nah, you got 2 meters ahead of the sign at +10 kph. BAM! Fined. In UK? Damn halfa UK is under construction. Speed limit 97. You're hauling only 5t of nothing, 90kph nice and easy. Curve coming up, you slow down to 80, no pressure, smooth operator. But no! construction work! no prior signs about it! 30 mph limit?! Full emergency stop, captain! Retarder max, slam the brakes, parking too. Boom, fined.

Which is weird because the rest of UK has traffic cameras WAY ahead of the speed limit decrease so you have ample time to notice and slow down before the penalty zone starts... That's okay, that's nice.

And yellow lights? They're nonexistent. Too short for full emergency stop, captain, from 50 to 0, when you see it change, let alone actually normally brake. IRL the cargo would fly off all over the place if I had to brake like that.... Impaled by those steel tubes on the flatbed. Hauled 20 tons of tomatoes? Not any more! Try 20 tons of salsa you just made with that braking...

It's really not about the money. It's about the principle. It's annoying to hell and back. It's ridiculous. It makes me flip the table and stop playing. :mrgreen:
Greg78

#3712 Post by Greg78 » 17 Nov 2020 09:04

One or two things i'd like to see in the game, to add a little more "realistic" thing... (maybe some ideas have already been given)

-bigger yard, and following this, the possibility to have more than 4 drivers in the "garage" (the top would be to see each truck or trailer in the yard when "having a rest"... but potato pc's will burn in hell...)
-assigning a trailer to our drivers (in example, giving a curtainsider or frigobox to this driver, and another trailer to my other driver)
-repairing trucks (or custimizing) in our own garage
-renting trucks, to start driving, instead of "quick jobs"
-buying used trucks (it will be less expensive than a new one, and to start as an independent driver, it could be nice)
-in quick jobs, contracting for a company (like Lisette or other), and making all jobs with this company's truck

and...
-smaller trucks (like Daf CF/LF, Volvo FM/FE, Scania P/G)
-rigids (it could be so cool to start with a rigid)
French virtual trucker - Great fan of Scania, and also fan of 90's/2000 "classic"trucks
Finaly enjoying ATS as much as ETS2

Starting from "zero" again in 1.49...
MG Mike

#3713 Post by MG Mike » 17 Nov 2020 19:02

Very good ideas 👍
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
tomwills98

#3714 Post by tomwills98 » 24 Nov 2020 19:14

if/when the UK is rebuilt, could we have bi-lingual road signs in Wales? It's the national language and would give the country a unique feel travelling through it.
Rocket455Man

#3715 Post by Rocket455Man » 28 Nov 2020 17:45

Hi!

Bring back double binding possibility back.

Such as same button for gear up & gear up (hint).

I used it later but not now it isn't possible to use one button for several actions.
Real Full Trailer Combination Driver
Janusz666

#3716 Post by Janusz666 » 30 Nov 2020 14:34

Maybe new AI on roads:
FSM Cinquecento
Fiat Panda I Van
Fiat Panda III Cross
Fiat Siena I
Fiat 124 Spider
Fiat 666RN
Fiat Dino
Fiat Bravo (1995)
Škoda Enyaq iV
Škoda Scala
Jelcz 442.32
Micho014

#3717 Post by Micho014 » 30 Nov 2020 15:00

I would like to have the ability to customize the interior of the cab (adsing curtains, dices, handbags, etc.) from some of the bigger truckstops and service stations. Because most people IRL buy their Poppys, carpets, curtains and other interior accessories while on the road.
Rocket455Man

#3718 Post by Rocket455Man » 01 Dec 2020 19:29

Hi!

- northern Europe including northern Norway
- Iceland
- Spain
- Portugal
Real Full Trailer Combination Driver
CarTMatt

#3719 Post by CarTMatt » 02 Dec 2020 07:33

I would like to have more options for the interior. Like more color options or even custom colors and upholstery. Also, the interior can be separated into parts, from the dashboard to the center console. From the seats to misc. stuff. And to have the option to have a bunk bed or more storage. The lack of interior customization is extremely apparent from every truck in ETS2. It looks like SCS are relying on modders to give more options for interiors. On the new Scania, I want the GPS and the dash itself to be separated so that people can switch it up (like standard gauges + premium touchscreen GPS). On the Volvo FH4, the interior colors suck. A beige interior doesn't really match with every color. I also want functioning Airconditioning with lights on the climate control as well when turned on. It can be simulated as well. When it's hot, and the temperature is hot inside the cabin, the driver can feel sweaty and awake, while putting the temperature to cold, makes the driver sleepy and cold so you have to stop at a gas station or truck stop to put on a jacket. Also, new animations will be nice. Interior suggestions make the most sense to me since you're always on the inside while driving, it's where we sleep, where we live in while on the road, so those improvements make the most sense to me at least.
I love modern trucks and some old ones too.
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz-4.2Ghz
Mobo: Asus TUF B450M-Pro Gaming
RAM: 16 GB of DDR4 3600mhz CL18 PNY XLR8
Graphics Card: Asus TUF GTX 1660 Super OC Edition
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE 650 80+ Gold
Herdox

#3720 Post by Herdox » 02 Dec 2020 21:52

oggich wrote: 23 Jan 2019 09:04 2)
Container pins for Krone flatbed profi trailer;

Krone site says they have container pins on trailers;but in-game currently we dont have container pins on Krone;just on standard flatbed. Add container pins to Krone flatbed trailer.

https://www.krone-trailer.com/english/p ... -liner-hd/

From site;
The advantages at a glance

Heavy duty axle assembly.
Strapping winches for steel cables on the side and the rear.
Strapping rings on the outer frame.
Strapping hooks on both sides below the outer frame.
Container locks.
Post sockets in the outer frame.
I am up for it

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”