Wishlists Megathread

MG Mike

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4141 Post by MG Mike » 25 Jan 2022 20:54

Hello to SCS,

I wish from me, since you have introduced an animated crane with container in Iberia DLC and it sadly belongs to a container company prefab, it would be nice either that you update the other alreaey existing container company Prefabs also with moving cranes and maybe also give the mappers also the moving crane as a single model to place everywhere. So there could be more than one moving cranes at the companies. Would make the site to a ver busy place what they are also in Reallife are..

And in general please more, lot more of these animated stuff. This makes our virtual world more alive maybe trucks which gets loaded and unloaded by forklift trucks, other types of cranes for harbours or constructions sites which are moving or working ..
Give the companies maybe some people who are working there, maybe bringinf goods from storage halls with a pallet truck and so on and so on.. would be a wonderful addition for all companies as well as in the new DLCs but also for already existing older companies..

Best regards
MG Mike
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
Garrington_Levy

#4142 Post by Garrington_Levy » 26 Jan 2022 12:42

More control functions for the mp3 player. I'm sick to death of not being able to fast forward tracks or mixes and haivng to sit through 20+ minutes of the same thing I listened to in the previous play session. It's such a big thing, but such a small thing too. surely this could be done. If edible underwear is doable then this is a walk in the park...PLEAE SCS. PLEASE.
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
GT182

#4143 Post by GT182 » 05 Feb 2022 19:37

How about a mod, or SCS update to add them, for exhaust stacks on the European trucks? As from real life, the underside exhausts are the worst thing ever made. I've sat next to a Freightliner here in the US and gaged from the exhaust blowing right at me. Yeah, I did roll up the windows. I can only imagine what it's like in real life in Europe having to sit next to one of their trucks at a redlight.
Gary - CB code name: CW
Formerly from Northern NY on the Ontario/Quebec borders.
I've hauled ass down the road to deliver new cars and trucks, fuel, freight, and produce. Now I'm addicted to ATS doing the same thing in a simulation. :roll:
xXCARL1992Xx

#4144 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 05 Feb 2022 19:46

we dont have exhausts stacks on every truck, they are only used 1.) when it is used in construction most of the time or 2.) if the driver wants one, 99% of the trucks that do day to day driving of goods dont have them
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
plykkegaard

#4145 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Feb 2022 22:03

Not really a problem, a badly maintained car is much worse

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
dahaka

#4146 Post by dahaka » 05 Feb 2022 22:57

We use mostly euro5 and euro6 trucks in europe, and the exhaust gases of them don't smell like diesel smoke anymore. It smells more like mustard. It must have something to do with the adblue system. Also, you need to get real close to the exhaust to smell it, or stand in a confined space with the truck. So not really a problem in Europe.
xXCARL1992Xx

#4147 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 05 Feb 2022 23:01

most likely because of the Urea from the AdBlue, also the trucks exhaust onto the road and not to the side, on most at least if you dont equip it with a visible exhaust that goes to the side
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
MANV10

#4148 Post by MANV10 » 17 Feb 2022 18:39

GT182 wrote: 05 Feb 2022 19:37 How about a mod, or SCS update to add them, for exhaust stacks on the European trucks? As from real life, the underside exhausts are the worst thing ever made. I've sat next to a Freightliner here in the US and gaged from the exhaust blowing right at me. Yeah, I did roll up the windows. I can only imagine what it's like in real life in Europe having to sit next to one of their trucks at a redlight.
Bro, in Europe trucks are not that exciting. I live there and most of them are euro 6, clean eco friendly trucks. Very little smoke. Underside exhaust is for me no problem.

But your idea is good. If you search "Kleinjan scania" for example, the exhaust stacks look very nice.
ASDF

#4149 Post by ASDF » 24 Feb 2022 05:56

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

I hope to update the 8x4 chassis of these trucks in the future
Last edited by ASDF on 28 Feb 2022 14:09, edited 1 time in total.
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.
dsf.fernando

#4150 Post by dsf.fernando » 27 Feb 2022 23:30

GT182 wrote: 05 Feb 2022 19:37 How about a mod, or SCS update to add them, for exhaust stacks on the European trucks?
But exhaust stacks are already available on the tuning DLCs (at least the Mercedes Actros MP3 has them)
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”