Wishlists Megathread

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#4041 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 25 Oct 2021 16:54

this guy is a troll, it is bait
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Restruct62

#4042 Post by Restruct62 » 27 Oct 2021 16:05

GOAL - Go Outside And Look.
It would be nice to have a possibility to go out of a truck and walking around to check situation during parking for loading. Istead of free-cam.
MG Mike

#4043 Post by MG Mike » 28 Oct 2021 18:53

yes, that would be great, also it would be needed to put the trailer off or on, and also to lower the lift axle of the trailer, this is mostly only at the rear end of the trailer possible. and further the need to get off the truck to refuel and most important to go to the office while the truck gets loaded or unloaded and get the freight papers
maybe open and close the trailer doors or the curtain and so on and so on.. would be a great addition. maybe with option to enable or disable for those who doesn´t like walking around the truck
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
DrGreg212

#4044 Post by DrGreg212 » 30 Oct 2021 10:59

Hi guys, this is the first time i write in this thread and i'd like to share with you my ideas!

MAP (Standard):
Add the city of Lugano in Switzerland;
Reskin all the old cities included in the reskinned countries (such as Germany and Austria really soon) as it's been done to the French cities included in the standard game.

MAP (DLC Italia):
Reskin the existent cities of Torino, Venezia and Verona as it's been done to the French cities included in the standard game;
Continue the Autostrada A4 Torino - Trieste from the junction to the A50 in Milano to the junction to A55 in Torino (the Autostrada now is connected to the A50 directly, so without a junction, while to go to Torino there's a small road that should be the western part of the A4);
Continue the A24 Torino - Brescia From the junction to A55 to the A4 Torino - Trieste connecting to Piacenza;
Remove "Livorno" from the signs in A1 near the junction to Reggio Emilia;
Remake the Brogeda border between Italy and Switzerland near Milano;
Include the Autostrada A6 Torino-Savona in the DLC "Italia", except the intersection with the road to Marseille (It's now totally included in the DLC "Vive la France!");
Include the big cities of Aosta, Foggia, Potenza, Termoli, Trento and Trieste, and the small cities of Gela, Lecce, Marsala, Ragusa, Udine and Vipiteno/Sterzing (almost every city is served by already existing roads and some of these even have an intersection, like Udine in the A23 or Vipiteno in the A22);
Rewrite the Slovenian capital city name "Ljubljana" in "Lubiana" in the Italian road signs (like in A23 in the junction that leads to Trieste and Ljubljana);
Add the Civitavecchia port to connect central Italy to Corse, France and Sardinia;
Transform Aprilia, Carrara, Piacenza and Postiglione in small cities (atm Piacenza is part of Milano, Carrara is part of Livorno, Postiglione is part of Napoli and Aprilia is part of Roma).

MAP (DLC Vive la France!):
Add the city of Grenoble;
Connect the two highways near Toulouse, the A61 and the A62 (a junction already exists and it's bugged so it could be crossed, but after some meters the player falls in the void).

GAMEPLAY:
Redesign the truck dealer scenario, combining the old and the new one, by letting the player walk through the showroom and showing the technical sheet while pointing to a certain truck for at least one second.

SOUND SYSTEM:
Lower the engine volume at higher RPMs when inside the cockpit (the difference between idle state and higher RPMs is very high).

LIGHTING SYSTEM:
Redesign the light beams form circular to conic to truck and cars headlights and streetlights;
Adjust the rear mirror lighting (could be a problem of low graphics resolution, i don't have it set to high/ultra, let me know in that case).
Last edited by DrGreg212 on 01 Nov 2021 11:19, edited 2 times in total.
swetrucker

#4045 Post by swetrucker » 04 Nov 2021 17:41

Heart of Russia. Please reduce the ammount of Ai European truck trailers significantly! No "Ika Bohag" in the heart of Russia please. Make it feel more "Russian Truck Simulator". I think the traffic needs to feel WAY more local in general depending on what country you are in.. I have never seen a truck with Russian trailer as long as I lived my 32 years in Sweden. Very uncommon seeing a truck company going between Spain and Sweden as well.
It simply would be more fun if the countries you drive in would just feel more unique also in the traffic thinking of the Ai truck trailers..
dsf.fernando

#4046 Post by dsf.fernando » 05 Nov 2021 08:41

Iberia: add more truck dealers and repair shops in Portugal. I had an accident at Coimbra and the only option i had was to call service, which left me in Lisbon. That was really annoying.
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
Vinnie Terranova

#4047 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 05 Nov 2021 08:46

swetrucker wrote: 04 Nov 2021 17:41Heart of Russia. Please reduce the ammount of Ai European truck trailers significantly! No "Ika Bohag" in the heart of Russia please. Make it feel more "Russian Truck Simulator". I think the traffic needs to feel WAY more local in general depending on what country you are in.. I have never seen a truck with Russian trailer as long as I lived my 32 years in Sweden. Very uncommon seeing a truck company going between Spain and Sweden as well.
I think technically this is already possible: there are traffic pack mods with localized vehicles. But I don't know if that also counts for companies (trailer skins).
plykkegaard

#4048 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Nov 2021 10:40

swetrucker wrote: 04 Nov 2021 17:41 Very uncommon seeing a truck company going between Spain and Sweden as well.
Transport of fuit and vegetables from Spain to Northern Europe
https://www.contino.dk/en/about-us/about-us/

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Micho014

#4049 Post by Micho014 » 05 Nov 2021 14:22

I think the main problem is that in ETS if you drive in a country, example germany, there will be only greman numberplates.
And it would be really nice if SCS Soft. could manage to make veichles spawn with numberplates from different countries, and also make "mixed combos" (like Romanian tractor and Spanish trailer).
It would defenately add a touch of realism.
plykkegaard

#4050 Post by plykkegaard » 05 Nov 2021 16:41

Might not be allowed due to the cabotage regulation

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”