A couple of suggestions for the game!

YarikRussia

A couple of suggestions for the game!

#1 Post by YarikRussia » 15 Jul 2013 18:14

Hello! Here updated the game to 1.4.5! Well, I will not write nonsense. I would like to propose to introduce a couple of innovations to the game:
1) Ability to edit profile (specifically, change profile picture, and change the name!).
2) To make the settings you can select an option to show / hide the hand on the steering wheel.
3) Ability to choose the same settings option to show / hide the steering wheel in the cabin (seen in a game, it will be cool to play with the steering wheel! :) )
Well, how do you? Send us your opinions! ;)
Centrino2

Re: A couple of suggestions for the game!

#2 Post by Centrino2 » 15 Jul 2013 18:15

YarikRussia wrote:Hello! Here updated the game to 1.4.5! Well, I will not write nonsense. I would like to propose to introduce a couple of innovations to the game:
1) Ability to edit profile (specifically, change profile picture, and change the name!).
2) To make the settings you can select an option to show / hide the hand on the steering wheel.
3) Ability to choose the same settings option to show / hide the steering wheel in the cabin (seen in a game, it will be cool to play with the steering wheel! :) )
Wrong forum, moving... move completed.
YarikRussia

#3 Post by YarikRussia » 15 Jul 2013 18:18

Centrino2 wrote:
YarikRussia wrote:Hello! Here updated the game to 1.4.5! Well, I will not write nonsense. I would like to propose to introduce a couple of innovations to the game:
Wrong forum, moving...
Excuse me, please! ;)
Centrino2

#4 Post by Centrino2 » 15 Jul 2013 18:20

Shadow topic has been left behind after move, so when you click on that shadow topic it will take you to where I moved the topic under "Features Wishlist & Suggestions" Although I don't know how long the shadow topic will stay before it disappears.

Oh, and only moderators, SCS, and Administrators can move topics, the only way a regular users can move their topics is by deleting their old topic and create a new one elsewhere.
Wolfi
Beta tester

#5 Post by Wolfi » 15 Jul 2013 18:25

YarikRussia wrote:1) Ability to edit profile (specifically, change profile picture, and change the name!).
Fully agree to that one. +5 here as I'm missing that option alot too. We can change company name, logo and even the prefered truck and sex (gender) of our driver and yet we cannot change name or profile picture - that's kinda unlogical.
YarikRussia wrote:2) To make the settings you can select an option to show / hide the hand on the steering wheel.
3) Ability to choose the same settings option to show / hide the steering wheel in the cabin (seen in a game, it will be cool to play with the steering wheel! )
I'm not really pro this ideas but also not against. If someone wants it then why not? The show hands option is kinda tricky though - cause there will be players which would like to have a "unique" set of hands xD (lots of modding opportunities)
The smallest details always make the biggest difference.
YarikRussia

Re: пару предложений за игру!!!

#6 Post by YarikRussia » 15 Jul 2013 18:29

ГТ-Майк wrote:
YarikRussia wrote:1) Возможность редактировать профиль (в частности, изменить изображение профиля, изменить имя!).
Полностью согласен с тем, что одна. +5 вот, как я пропустил этот вариант слишком много. Мы можете изменить название компании, логотип и даже предпочитал грузовик и пол (гендер) наш водитель и все же мы не можем изменить имя или изображение профиля - что любопытное лишена логики.
YarikRussia wrote:2) Чтобы изменить параметры, вы можете выбрать вариант " показать / спрятать руку на руль.
3) Возможность применить одинаковые параметры параметр, чтобы показать / скрыть рулевое колесо в салоне (видел в игре, это будет круто играть с рулем! )
Я не совсем про это идеи, но и не против. Если кто-то хочет, то почему нет? Шоу руки вариант рода сложно, хотя - потому что там будут игроки, которые хотели бы иметь "уникальный" набор руки :-D (много моддинг возможности)
Здравствуйте! Кто знает, может быть добавлен! :)
MartinoPio

#7 Post by MartinoPio » 15 Jul 2013 18:35

Hello, these ideas do not seem very useful. Through the "Edit" button you can change the company name and the name of the logo. I am perhaps a bit of agreement with regard to the hands on the wheel. :D :D

NB: remember to translate! :lol: :lol:
YarikRussia

#8 Post by YarikRussia » 15 Jul 2013 18:38

MartinoPio wrote:Hello, these ideas do not seem very useful. Through the "Edit" button you can change the company name and the name of the logo...
About editing the profile, I know! ;) But you will agree! You are not strange that you can change the floor, but his photo and name can not be?

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”