Yes
91%
NO
9%

Total votes: 11

kazekboy

Owning Trailers

#1 Post by kazekboy » 29 Jun 2017 05:01

Hello everyone today I would like to address a new idea to add to the scs games Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American truck simulator, Owning your own trailers if you or a friend is a trucker you might know you can own your own trailers and companies will hire you to transport different produce, appliances and equipment, you would also be able to customize the trailers with skin, color, wheels and more, now I have two questions, first would everyone like to see it and number to goes to scs, how many signatures will it take for this to be put in, also you would need specific trailers for specific jobs flatbeds for lumber and such, reefers (refrigerator trailers) for produce, heavy haul for oversize loads, lowboys for heavy loads, dump trailers for loose materials, tankers for liquids, box trailers for dry goods and ect.
If you want to see this make sure you choose yes on the poll

Made by Kazekboy
Last edited by Flemming V on 29 Jun 2017 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to » Feature Wishlists and Suggestions
Flemming V
Global moderator

Re: Owning Trailers

#2 Post by Flemming V » 29 Jun 2017 05:12

kazekboy wrote: 29 Jun 2017 05:01 address a new idea
That is what I call an understatement.. GG
This is probably the most suggested idea for the game ever, so yes, many wants it.
kazekboy

Re: Owning Trailers

#3 Post by kazekboy » 29 Jun 2017 20:43

Yea I noticed after I did this post, when I made the post I have not seen anyone say anything about this

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”