Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 43

Danculovic

Voting for "Balkan DLC"

#1 Post by Danculovic » 15 Aug 2017 12:39

As we know, SCS has announced that the new DLC "Bella Italia" will be released by the end of the year, it would be nice to encourage the topic of the DLC for the Balkan countries. As we know the countries bordering the countries of the former Yugoslavia or the Western Balkans, which exist in ETS 2, Austria, Hungary and Italy. Now, the city of Szeged is in the border zone with Serbia, Klagenfurt am Wörthersee is in the border zone with Slovenia, and if by the end of the year the whole Italy comes to the city of Trieste and Udine, these two cities are also in the border zone with Slovenia. Which means that the SCS has circulated the Western Balkans. If the case was to deal with the expansion of the map to the countries of the former Yugoslavia, the size of that map would be 255,804 km, which is not very small at all. Is it now that the SCS avoids doing anything here due to political intolerance or because of the wars of '90, I do not know. My suggestion is that this project could start in the next year after the launch of Bella Italia DLC and finish ...
Myxtro

Re: Voting for "Balkan DLC"

#2 Post by Myxtro » 15 Aug 2017 16:22

I don't this this has much potential. In order to get there you have to drive through the countries from 'Going east' or take a ferry from Italy. So in order to use this DLC, you are required to buy another DLC first, which doesn't make sense. Sure it's nice to have those countries in the game, but not as a separate DLC. It would be possible if they were to expand the 'Going East' DLC, but I doubt they will do that.
Kuna_01

#3 Post by Kuna_01 » 15 Aug 2017 17:45

I am from Bosnia and i will be so happy if SCS make the Balkan DLC but there is a problem. Balkan population its crazy and there will be too much wedding if SCS make more citys i dont know for Croatia then Bosnia or Serbia or other countrys on Balkan. But if SCS make only Slovenia,Bosnia,Serbia,Montenegro,Albania but dont make a Romania Greece and Turkish that will be uncorrectly for that nations because Turkish drivers are the most population drivers on ets2 and they must wait longer to SCS relase their DLC for Turkish Greece Romania and Bulgaria and these countrys are part of Balkan too. If SCS make only EX-YU countrys other nations who are the part of balkan they will must buy and EX-YU DLC , Going east and their special DLC. So there is a solution if the SCS make all that countrys this DLC Balkan will be a most expensive DLC form SCS and maybe 30% drivers of ets2 will have that DLC so thats a too bad for SCS. I think that the SCS after Italia will make Ireland and Island DLC or Maybe Russian DLC. There is an another solution if SCS make Russia the Going east DLC in the vicinity will be a free DLC so this is my thinking but thats a only future. :D
Flego

#4 Post by Flego » 15 Aug 2017 23:06

I prefer to have Spain and Portugal before and finish the south east of Europe.
axelrol

#5 Post by axelrol » 16 Aug 2017 12:38

Flego wrote: 15 Aug 2017 23:06 I prefer to have Spain and Portugal before and finish the south east of Europe.
Me too (i am from Russia, but i want those countries anyway :) ). But its hard to implement it into the game because you will need to buy France DLC. Same for 'Balkans" DLC, you will need "Going East". Lets see what SCS can do about it. 8-)
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#6 Post by Mohegan13 » 16 Aug 2017 13:06

Myxtro wrote: 15 Aug 2017 16:22 I don't this this has much potential. In order to get there you have to drive through the countries from 'Going east'.
Balkans can connect to Italy and Austria, both of which would border Slovenia.

I think a Balkan pack containing Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Serbia would be a more than acceptable pack. IF SCS feel generous they could even include Macedonia and Albania too given they are rather small taking into account map scale.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
Danculovic

#7 Post by Danculovic » 17 Aug 2017 04:14

Balkans can connect to Italy and Austria, both of which would border Slovenia.

I think a Balkan pack containing Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Serbia would be a more than acceptable pack. IF SCS feel generous they could even include Macedonia and Albania too given they are rather small taking into account map scale.
[/quote]

You're right, I do not know how people do not think they will not need a "Going East" DLC to get into the Balkans. I wrote in my text the exact place that borders the northern border of Slovenia.
Last edited by Flemming V on 17 Aug 2017 05:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pyramide quote removed.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”