Completely rebuild Going East! DLC

0svis

Completely rebuild Going East! DLC

#1 Post by 0svis » 03 Nov 2017 13:57

Hello,
today I wanna suggest a new update for DLC. Which will be a rebuilded "Going East!" DLC, because it's not realistically, for example main highway has simple interchanges, for example a A1/A2 it's not exciting... There is not A1 , but just a National road "1" and even Czech Republic the main SCS Software country, has poorly build.

Have a great weekend, and happy trucking,
0svis.
Playing ETS2 as buyed since 1.16 as hacked (I DO NOT SUPPORT CRACKING OR ANYTHING ELSE DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL A GAMES, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS) since 1.10
Playing ATS since 1.28
T6A5

Re: Completely rebuild Going East! DLC

#2 Post by T6A5 » 03 Nov 2017 16:04

Going East! requires far less refurbishing than the vanilla map, at least in Slovakia which is for the most part very true to life. I visited Kosice this summer and amazingly recognized all the sights along the road. My only issue is that some of the interchanges are inaccurate (i.e. the highway that continues to Banska Bystrica should pass under the local road that continues to Kosice), but in the grand scheme of things it is a true to life representation of my country and I'm satisfied with it.

I cannot speak to the accuracy of the other countries, however.
Dynek

#3 Post by Dynek » 06 Nov 2017 20:18

I totally agree with this idea of rebuilding the Going East! DLC.
Just look at how much Poland changed alone and modernized its motorways throughout recent years (e.g. A1/E75).
Considering the quality of other map DLCs, I think it's fair to say it should be reworked.
MVC22V

#4 Post by MVC22V » 19 Nov 2017 16:49

i agree, if we look at Italy, italy was bad before and in v1.30 it looks awsome..i hope going east will look like that some day..

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”