Truck & Trailer hose connections

Hose connectors between cab of truck and trailer

Yes, this would be a beneficial feature to the game.
73%
No, it doesn't really bother me.
27%

Total votes: 11

reeceyboy92

Truck & Trailer hose connections

#1 Post by reeceyboy92 » 19 Nov 2017 15:45

Evening all,

As the topic subject states it would be nice to see this in ETS2 & ATS as i feel the game has since advanced a lot with move able parts. I do believe this was mentioned some time ago but never for filed by SCS as at the time was not possible with the game engine. But since later releases have become available to the players you see double trailers (multi pivot points) in the game with many of great stuff also implemented in the game.

Therefore it would be nice to have a visiable connection to the truck and trailer. to bring further realism to the game.

Please use the poll for your votes and hopefully this may become a feature one day!

Regards,

Reece.

MVC22V

Re: Truck & Trailer hose connections

#3 Post by MVC22V » 19 Nov 2017 16:50

Yes, for design, it's a simulator, and i think it would be great, in 1.30 update to be made !

ShirBlackspots

Re: Truck & Trailer hose connections

#4 Post by ShirBlackspots » 19 Nov 2017 18:24

This is only possible if they switch from DX9 to DX11. If they ever do that, then they can probably do this.
ETS2 Map Combo: ProMods, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, Southern Region, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US50 & CA99, Cities Expansion, Coast to Coast, Viva Mexico

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”