[SUGGESTION] Free walking & more

KmunBieneGER

[SUGGESTION] Free walking & more

#1 Post by KmunBieneGER » 14 Dec 2017 11:34

Hello dear SCS Software Community,
here are some suggestions since i play this game (Playtime in total: 720hrs)
1. Walking
my suggestion since i play this game is Free walking.
For example opening the door with E, walking with WASD keys or custom set, pass traffic lights,...
It just adds more realism and make it more realistic, for example with role plays.
You may thing i could use the console and developer mode and use 0, but i don't like that option. I use it for roleplay,
like driving to Work or something else, but it is really hard to walk without getting too much inside the road or too high.
2. Opening Windows
Another nice option would be opening windows, like with the scroll key, and also really nice for hot days and adds more realism.
3. Police
After i saw that SCS can make the AI doing things, for example Special Transport DLC, it would be really cool to see sometimes a jam like a accident (like in ATS) and we need to make a rescue alley for police, ambulance or firefighters. It adds more realism.
And also, that you need to pull over, and the police is checking your tires, load,...
4. Keys
My last idea would be real keys shown at the ignition. And driving like over grass while the truck is shaking should make also a small sound. And customizing the key with custom logos, for example Schwarzmüller in the DLC, SCS Software logo, ETS2 logo, ATS logo,...
I really would like these ideas, and if the Walking option gets implemented in the game, i may ask the Multiplayer developers (TruckersMP) that they add a option to go into the vehicle of your friend and drive together.

I hope that atleast one option would be in the next update.

Best regards,
an german Truck driver
2GAM3RZ

Re: [SUGGESTION] Free walking & more

#2 Post by 2GAM3RZ » 14 Dec 2017 22:48

nice ideas i hope to see this +1
NO

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”