Tachometer DLC

Rovisco2300

Tachometer DLC

#1 Post by Rovisco2300 » 16 Jan 2018 21:26

i cant find a topic about it, but here it goes...

How about a Tachometer DLC, here u have to make your pauses, rests, drive only that X hours and force you to sleep so u can drive again, in case you ignore you get severe tikets... Just a base idea, i'd like to have some feature like that, simulate even more a truck driver day.
SirVirgoTheMess

Re: Tachometer DLC

#2 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 17 Jan 2018 22:19

This already exists.There's the fatigue simulation,which can either be enabled or disabled.And you can be fined for driving very tired.It's about the same thing as you propose.
xXCARL1992Xx

#3 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 17 Jan 2018 22:24

it is fare away from drivers regulation in RL as you can get and only a simplified version of it

what he means is a driving time simulation like every truck driver has to abide to in RL with rests in between his tours every 4 hr or so and not driving for 11hr straight like we have ingame

SiSL has it already pointed out
Daily driving period shall not exceed 9 hours, with an exemption of twice a week when it can be extended to 10 hours.

Are you ready for that?

Total weekly driving time may not exceed 56 hours and the total fortnightly driving time may not exceed 90 hours.

Are you ready for that?

Daily rest period shall be at least 11 hours, with an exception of going down to 9 hours maximum three times a week. Daily rest can be split into 3 hours rest followed by 9 hour rest to make a total of 12 hours daily rest

Are you ready for that?

Weekly rest is 45 continuous hours, which can be reduced every second week to 24 hours. Compensation arrangements apply for reduced weekly rest period. Weekly rest is to be taken after six days of working, except for coach drivers engaged in a single occasional service of international transport of passengers who may postpone their weekly rest period after 12 days in order to facilitate coach holidays.
Breaks of at least 45 minutes (separable into 15 minutes followed by 30 minutes) should be taken after 4 ½ hours at the latest.

Are you really ready for that?
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
SirVirgoTheMess

#4 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 17 Jan 2018 22:26

Ok yeah that explains it better.But,because it's part of the driving,i feel this thing has to be a free DLC(or call it update if you wish).
erkinalp

#5 Post by erkinalp » 18 Jan 2018 20:09

It can be a plugin like telemetry SDK and ETS2MP.
Rovisco2300

#6 Post by Rovisco2300 » 30 Jan 2018 23:34

free dlc i dont know if scs will do it, because it gives work to do and 99% of the players will never use this feature.. I just talk about this because i am a truck driver in RL and i think it would be fun, more simulation to the game. But, just an idea ;D
SirVirgoTheMess

#7 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 31 Jan 2018 14:08

The kind of content it would bring feels like more of an update than a dlc.Yes,it need working,but look at it : Scanias,both free(and long/hard work),Doubles trailers,free(and long/hard work).It goes more with the type of content than time/difficulty i guess.
AkosTGX

#8 Post by AkosTGX » 08 Feb 2018 19:18

CARL1992 wrote: 17 Jan 2018 22:24 it is fare away from drivers regulation in RL as you can get and only a simplified version of it

what he means is a driving time simulation like every truck driver has to abide to in RL with rests in between his tours every 4 hr or so and not driving for 11hr straight like we have ingame

SiSL has it already pointed out
Daily driving period shall not exceed 9 hours, with an exemption of twice a week when it can be extended to 10 hours.

Are you ready for that?

Total weekly driving time may not exceed 56 hours and the total fortnightly driving time may not exceed 90 hours.

Are you ready for that?

Daily rest period shall be at least 11 hours, with an exception of going down to 9 hours maximum three times a week. Daily rest can be split into 3 hours rest followed by 9 hour rest to make a total of 12 hours daily rest

Are you ready for that?

Weekly rest is 45 continuous hours, which can be reduced every second week to 24 hours. Compensation arrangements apply for reduced weekly rest period. Weekly rest is to be taken after six days of working, except for coach drivers engaged in a single occasional service of international transport of passengers who may postpone their weekly rest period after 12 days in order to facilitate coach holidays.
Breaks of at least 45 minutes (separable into 15 minutes followed by 30 minutes) should be taken after 4 ½ hours at the latest.

Are you really ready for that?
Yes,we are ready for that,let's put to the game

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”