Bumps replacement and traffic block

Cammer78

Bumps replacement and traffic block

#1 Post by Cammer78 » 19 Jun 2018 10:36

I'd like to ask, few minor changes, about bumps and traffic behavior.

For bumps, i'd like to see many (if not all) of them, replaced, and specifically, no steep bumps anywhere, as no company (as i have seen so far out there), would use steep bump, or any bump at all, more frequent, in order to avoid accident or cargo damage. All they manage to do, is to annoy instantly with this shake they cause.

As for traffic, one change would be to have a rule for them to stop blocking the exit from a building, when traffic light is red and they're many, like in photo, where they prevent me from going out, leaving no space to turn even if i manage to go straight.

Another change, would be to halt them far behind the trailer, when hazard warning lights are used, since they indicate caution ahead, and i sometimes use them to warn them that i want for example to turn right in two lane road, but i will use the left lane for a while, so they must not come to the right and block me, but they always do it and it ends to a crash.

Also, hazard warning would be usefull to keep them back when for example i want to exit a parking place from those that u can only go back, but they must stop and wait, since in reality too i would have noone to stop them for me (unless i would have a co-driver) except my light warnings.

Actually, in the use of hazard warning, both sides should stop, since sometimes, a maneuver is in progress, but cars in one lane, keep walking even slow, blocking again the way.

Same suggestions ofc apply for ATS too, although bumps there are very nicely made and smooth.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
"Before you reply in posts..make sure that.. A) You have read carefully, B) You have understood the case, C) You have a relevant suggestion or solution, otherwise, leave it to someone who has something usefull to say and pass"
zrex01

Re: Bumps replacement and traffic block

#2 Post by zrex01 » 19 Jun 2018 16:00

I'll second that suggestion..
Cammer78

Re: Bumps replacement and traffic block

#3 Post by Cammer78 » 22 Jan 2019 17:39

Another usefull request that was ignored. U want us to beg or gather 50-100 people around a topic when half of those who play do not even know there is a forum or write what they want in irrelevant forums or your blog. Ask today.....get it (if) after 2-3 years.
"Before you reply in posts..make sure that.. A) You have read carefully, B) You have understood the case, C) You have a relevant suggestion or solution, otherwise, leave it to someone who has something usefull to say and pass"

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”