AUSTRIA need a REWORK

krmarci

Re: AUSTRIA need a REWORK

#51 Post by krmarci » 01 Dec 2021 21:48

@dahaka The Vösendorf shopping area could also be an interesting addition. (It is officially called Shopping City Süd - or shortly, SCS.)
Aries

#52 Post by Aries » 02 Dec 2021 06:10

krmarci wrote: 01 Dec 2021 21:48 @dahaka The Vösendorf shopping area could also be an interesting addition. (It is officially called Shopping City Süd - or shortly, SCS.)
Yeah, there are many options...
Vienna should be created similar to Lyon or Paris now, because the main highway in direction CZ/SK/HUN pass +- the city... (like on my maps)
Aries

#53 Post by Aries » 04 Dec 2021 09:29

Also important is the color of signs :!:
Actually, ingame - the Austrian signs have same COLOR and FONT like Germany :shock: there is also space for corrections...

here a example of color-sheme of both countries:

[ external image ]
Vabis22

#54 Post by Vabis22 » 10 Dec 2021 20:34

I want Suben and Wels for Turkish trucks.
cliff60

#55 Post by cliff60 » 13 Dec 2021 16:51

their revamping Austria now. they finished Germany.
wether they will make it better by putting in the missing roads or not we will have to wait and see.

there is even older parts of the map that needs revamping like the UK which is by far the oldest part of the map. Germany and Austria is about 10 years newer than the UK map.

The game started out as UK trucking sim. then they added in more of Europe and renamed it ETS. then the whole of the map except the UK got revamped for ETS 2.

now their revamping the European parts of the base map but again leaving out the UK. only thing they have done for the UK map is add in the ferry ports to link up with new map DLC's like Scandinavia France and Spain. i find the best way to travel between Iberia and Scancinvaia is by using the ferry routes from Spain to the UK then drive to the north sea coast and get the ferry over from there. save s a lot of time and fuel and less rest stops as u rest on the ferries. But the roads used by real trucks for that trip is missing from the map.
Louno Trucker

#56 Post by Louno Trucker » 20 Dec 2021 17:26

Hi @Aries first of all thank you for your great research work on Austria, especially for the road signs, plus with the future reshaping of the country by SCS this is even more exciting, do you think creating the same kind of discussion on Switzerland would be relevant?
TruckSim lover since 2017

I use DeepL Translator
Aries

#57 Post by Aries » 10 Jan 2022 07:43

Louno Trucker wrote: 20 Dec 2021 17:26 Hi @Aries first of all thank you for your great research work on Austria, especially for the road signs, plus with the future reshaping of the country by SCS this is even more exciting, do you think creating the same kind of discussion on Switzerland would be relevant?
Thank you for the support!
I created also a topic around West Balkan and was planing some stuff around CH but however there is no Attention/Feedback from the official side (SCS) so i stop all my plans/suggestions/works & ideas,
it is waste of time & creativity this way...
Evgenius

#58 Post by Evgenius » 10 Jan 2022 12:41

They listen silently ...
Make three correct guesses in a row - and you are guaranteed a reputation as an expert.

If someone tells you that something is possible, they are almost certainly right. If he claims that something is impossible, he is very likely wrong.
Some newbie driver

#59 Post by Some newbie driver » 10 Jan 2022 23:51

Whoever that could be tasked with a rework, when starting he will take a look on the info that we left on the pre-research sub-forums.

If that worker thinks he needs to call out for more people to help, he will say so in the forum (not usual, though). If that worker finds he has questions about some info some specific player reported, he will reach that player by PM.

If they don't say you nothing, either they are still not working on those zones or they don't need more details from you so far.

If you expect them to come and cheer us for the info we could be providing; then better look for a comfortable chair to seat on while waiting.

Regards
Aries

#60 Post by Aries » 13 Jan 2022 05:59

...however, it is how it is haha

@Some newbie driver
"If you expect them to come and cheer us for the info we could be providing; then better look for a comfortable chair to seat on while waiting." - yeah, True! ;)

i spend more than 3K hours playing this game and invest a lot of creativity, time, money in & around it, its anyway time for retirement :lol:

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”