51%
No
49%

Total votes: 39

PikPikker

Asian Truck Simulator

#1 Post by PikPikker » 03 Oct 2020 12:30

Hello everyone!

I'm going to suggest a new truck simulator game - Asian Truck Simulator. This one would take place in territories of China, Japan, North Korea and South Korea (and even more to the West in advance!). More than that, these countries have their own trucks like Daewoo (South Korea), Hino (Japan), Dongfeng (China), Sinotruk (China) and so on.
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]

In a word, I personally would be happy to drive across Asian wonderful landscapes on new Asian trucks.
Takamisakari

Re: Asian Truck Simulator

#2 Post by Takamisakari » 15 Feb 2021 14:40

Maybe, one day, they will combine the ETS2 and ATS to a World Truck Simulator, so it's open for all regions worldwide.

Or they rename the Euro Truck Simulator to Eurasia Truck Simulator. They already reached russia and turkey in the east of europe, so this can be the beginning to expand in the asian continent (similar to ATS, from west to east).
captry

#3 Post by captry » 14 Mar 2021 03:46

In fact, there is a map of china based on ets2 made by the Chinese called cts, which has now been released version 6, and there is also a map of Japan based on ets2 called project japan.
CarbonGTGaming

#4 Post by CarbonGTGaming » 14 Mar 2021 15:43

This would be a good game too make I would definitely spend money on it the problem is scs needs to try and get license to add Asian truck brands too the game but definitely be worth it after ETS2 is finished and for Map Expansions for Asian truck simulator maybe they will add Singapore DLC and maybe India and other Asian countries aswell
TommyYang

#5 Post by TommyYang » 02 Apr 2021 07:26

captry wrote: 14 Mar 2021 03:46 In fact, there is a map of china based on ets2 made by the Chinese called cts, which has now been released version 6, and there is also a map of Japan based on ets2 called project japan.
In fact, the entire CTS series is a complete knock off of ETS and ETS2.
The guy takes everything before from ETS and now from ETS2, makes into a map of China, and then rebranding it as his own work and selling it for money, no kidding!
xiayi0118

#6 Post by xiayi0118 » 12 Apr 2021 09:54

captry wrote: 14 Mar 2021 03:46 In fact, there is a map of china based on ets2 made by the Chinese called cts, which has now been released version 6, and there is also a map of Japan based on ets2 called project japan.
To the best of my knowledge, what they did is that they made the mod of China, inside the mod there are Chinese brand trucks, highway coaches, Chinese-styled fare collection stations. And they packed up all the contents I listed here and then sell it as a new game to those who are new to internet (12-18 year-old students) and know nothing about the original game - ETS2. I am Chinese honestly so I know exactly what the other participant here is talking about.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”