I have a few suggestions

CHN6143

I have a few suggestions

#1 Post by CHN6143 » 10 Apr 2021 23:27

First of all I'm from China, I don't live in Europe, so I don't know if some of the words are accurate, but hopefully you get the idea
It may be an unimportant detail, but sometimes it's the details we tend to overlook that make or break the game.

1、I would like to change the way the car Windows open and close in the game. I could change the way to press the button to open or close the window, and then stop the button to stop opening or closing the window(It's just the way we do it in real life)
2、- Improved AI logic behavior, I was often hit by AI when I was passing the roundabout (when I was driving on the outer loop, the AI in the inner loop was trying to get out, and he hit me directly) In addition, I hope to improve the deceleration behavior of AI, because it takes a certain period of time to go from high speed to low speed, not all at once.

3、This is my personal additional questions, I am used to use the keyboard and mouse to function, and I have been accustomed to, but I really want to experience the linear accelerator and brake, it on the keyboard is almost impossible, unless you use Xbox controller or the steering wheel, but I don't want to use these two, if use Xbox controller, I may not used to,But the steering wheel was huge and inconvenient to me,So my ideal is to use the keyboard and mouse steering, and then use the Tumast T-LCM pedal or some other pedal!Although the T-LCM needs to specify the steering wheel because it has a special port, you can use a converter to make it a USB port.Fixed a real world problem, but the game does not support this because when you select keyboard and mouse, the next line will not be used So I wanted to be able to use other USB-enabled devices while steering with the keyboard and mouse(I didn't want to use a virtual linear throttle, because my mouse steering wasn't going to be completely horizontal, but rather an arc)It would be best if we could change that
CHN6143

Re: I have a few suggestions

#2 Post by CHN6143 » 11 Apr 2021 10:06

2 has been solved, but I didn't find it

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”