Driver's Licence

You like the idea of a Driver's License?

Yes.
72%
No.
28%

Total votes: 18

Gabitxu

Driver's Licence

#1 Post by Gabitxu » 14 Apr 2021 15:49

Hello,

I have been thinking for a long time that this idea would be great in the game and would encourage a lot to carry out the work without damages or fines and this would be reflected in the game and in the profile.

I would like a driver's license to be implemented in the game, to be seen in the game menu or within the profile. That profile would have a license type A, B, C, D, E for example. Each license would have a few points, for example A = 15 points, B = 10 points ... If you make a perfect journey (without fines, delays, damages ...) your license would increase a certain value for example 0.5 points, If you have damage when you deliver the work, you lose points on your license (0.2 for speeding, 0.4 for accident ... it would have to be adjusted). By doing perfect jobs you would go up your license and to keep it in A you would have to continue doing things well. If you do a lot of work with penalties, you would lose points and your license could go down to B, C ...

I would very much like to see something like this included in the game, I don't know if it will seem like a good idea to others.

Thanks greetings.
Takamisakari

Re: Driver's Licence

#2 Post by Takamisakari » 15 Apr 2021 10:01

A driver license would be great, but not only once at the beginning. After a certain time, you have to renew (confirm) them.

But it doesn't need your suggested classification. It's just a passed-failed-thing.
If you make too much violations and accidents, you have to renew your driver license earlier.
Gabitxu

#3 Post by Gabitxu » 15 Apr 2021 13:27

Agree. It would be very nice to have to get your license doing three simple exercises: a short route without incident, the L maneuver and parking at the gate. That would give you the D license for example. You would have to make deliveries without incident to upload it to C, B, A.

And another thing that could be added, in order to carry heavy cargo you will need at least category B in your license and category A for special transport.
Wacky Geek

#4 Post by Wacky Geek » 15 Apr 2021 13:58

This suggestion is really great!
Need to have certain license for certain cargo. If you don't have required license, no special jobs for you.
#BestCommunityEver I lough a lot every time I see that. Maybe it was once upon a time, but not anymore

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”