No and I use map mods
11%
No and I do not use map mods
22%

Total votes: 9

natjer3

Relocation after an update to the closest garage

#1 Post by natjer3 » 19 Apr 2021 16:24

I suggest this change. Instead of being sent back to your homebase, after an update, I suggest allowing the player to return to their nearest garage. This means that the player could remain in the same area. This becomes an even larger problem the larger the map and/or adding map mods. Whenever you add a map mod, you are always sent back to your home garage. My suggestion would allow you to buy a garage in the same city you are in right now. After adding the mod, you have been relocated to the garage of the same city and not the other side of the map.
KGergely

Re: Relocation after an update to the closest garage

#2 Post by KGergely » 26 Apr 2021 11:23

You can fast-travel to any of your garages through garage manager, and there is the possibility to buy garages online, and no need to visit it to purchase.
Plus you can also relocate yourself to other of your garages, if I am right.
So the things you are saying is already in the game, only you have to do it manually.
plykkegaard

Re: Relocation after an update to the closest garage

#3 Post by plykkegaard » 26 Apr 2021 13:36

On beginners level it's not easy to relocate as you are not able to buy garages online
Relocation to closest garage whether owned or not could be nice, I am not sure it is as easy as it looks on paper though :)
Does SCS have the game data available to support relocation to nearest garage

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”