Choosing Traffic Offense in Detail

darylw721

Choosing Traffic Offense in Detail

#1 Post by darylw721 » 18 May 2021 16:41

Hi,

I love the realism of being penalized for violating certain traffic rules such as running a red light or driving on the wrong side of the road.
However I dislike very much that I cannot enjoy the satisfaction of going overspeed.

I wish that the developer allow us to choose in detail the Violation Type under the Traffic Offense option.

I hope that I will see this implemented one day.
Thanks!!
aquaticsparrow

Re: Choosing Traffic Offense in Detail

#2 Post by aquaticsparrow » 20 May 2021 20:21

What i would like to see is a revamp of the system. The police turn their lights and sirens on and you get fined. Even if the police isn't around, you're instantly fined. I'd rather the police be doing their jobs by pulling you over and dealing with accident scenes (scenes for cars are present if you have Road Events set to a high value in Options). And the fines can rank up instead of being a one time charge. And if you ram other cars, perhaps they will chase you for Hit & Run. I have Traffic Offenses off because of what i've mentioned. If this was in the system, on by default (like Iberia's speed cameras that fine you regardless of your traffic offenses option). Then maybe i'll be more willing to follow the laws.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”