Radio request - more buttons, m3u and some effect please

Nebular Echo

Radio request - more buttons, m3u and some effect please

#1 Post by Nebular Echo » 15 Jun 2021 22:32

1. Irl there is internet radio and... radio radio, if you know what I mean. Inside a truck we can listen to it but the 1st type is used to represent the 2nd one. But internet radio acts clean when changing stations, it happens in a moment. But inside a real truck we would hear that "sssshhhhh-hraa-ra-wa-wa and now listen to our news block".
Please, add this effect. This will make the game much more immersive.

2. Why only 2 hotkeys? Pg up, Pg down - changing stations, ok. How about you make Home = play, End = stop?

3. Why do we have to copy our musics here?
Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\music
There can be about 5-10 Gb. Those tracks already take their place on my drive, right? And now I have to make a huge copy to host them 2 times. Or just relocate my music to that folder which is not comfortable for me. Why can't we JUST have m3u playlist there? It's so simple. Just save a playlist in Winamp (or another player) and put it to the folder.
For now I can't really use my music in the game because I don't have so much free space on drive and I have to simply play the game with Winamp. BUT somehow the game blocks Winamp's global hotkeys so I also have to minimize ETS to switch the track. This is really a pain, guys.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”