Features not synced in Convoy mode

cybersteel8

Features not synced in Convoy mode

#1 Post by cybersteel8 » 28 Jul 2021 02:19

So after many hours playing in Convoys with my friends, we've discovered many things that are not synchronised between us all.
I think it's useful to build this list so SCS is aware of what aspects of Convoy we'd like to see improved. If you have noticed anything I haven't, please comment!
  • Weather (rarely it is synced, most of the time it is on a big delay or doesn't sync at all)
  • Parked trailers and vehicles in no-collision zones (and some parking zones)
  • Traffic lights that are flashing yellow (these appear to be normal working traffic lights to others)
  • Air horns (the sound does not play for anyone else in the convoy, it is only for you. Normal horn is synced fine.)
  • In-game time (I expect this is supposed to be in sync but somehow it falls out of sync, especially when everyone teleports from different locations to the same one for a job to do together)
morrelo
SCS Software

Re: Features not synced in Convoy mode

#2 Post by morrelo » 30 Jul 2021 08:47

Hello, these are more likely bugs than suggestions. For example not synchronized air horns is known issue. For the rest you have provided quite unclear description and if you have time, I would like to ask you to make standard bug reports in the bug reporting section for each of those issues with complete description (ideally exact places, situations and steps to reproduce) so we can effectively reproduce the mentioned issues.
T&T, STDS, ETS2 and ATS senior tester/translator.
[ external image ]

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”