Wishlist for Convoy

Do you agree with my suggestions?

Yeah!
75%
No.
25%
Some of them ( reply with what you don't agree with)
No votes

Total votes: 4

ToxicFumes

Wishlist for Convoy

#1 Post by ToxicFumes » 05 Aug 2021 11:47

So, here I will just list of a few ideas I had the other day and see if you guys like the ideas or not.

so the first one was shared company, so basically when you join someone's convoy session the host as an option to make it so all the players who join are like, drivers for his company and can use his trucks/trailers and at the end of the convoy they get a certain percent of the money earned each delivery.

Next, I thought of in-game VTC support for convoy, so the idea that for your convoy session it would be cool if you could lock it to only people who are in your vtc, this could be done by adding a whitelist, or if you want to go more serious, my idea from the previous one and then just make it so you can add players to your company as well as drivers.

Finally, I would love to see more customization for the DAF 2021, don't get me wrong, I love that truck, it is by far my favorite that I've tried, but I was so disappointed when I saw all the customization points I could click only to see the fact that they are all empty, I would love to see the Daf tuning pack made compatible with the daf 2021, also maybe some more chassis options like tag-lift, maybe even a heavy haul chassis.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”