Notification/driver log

nijezauzeto

Notification/driver log

#1 Post by nijezauzeto » 23 Oct 2021 15:25

Some sort of notification logs or drivers log is really needed. If you are not using route advisor (especially if it is always hidden like in my case), most messages are lost by the time you open it ingame. It would make sense to add something like an event log, where you could see all messages that would pop out in the route advisor. That way it is also easier to calculate all the expenses on longer hauls to better estimate profitability of the delivery.

Not sure if there is anything regarding fines and messages in the games log files (I couldn't find it), but it can't be too difficult to implement.
plykkegaard

Re: Notification/driver log

#2 Post by plykkegaard » 23 Oct 2021 16:01

A drivers log could be sweet

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Seelenkrank

#3 Post by Seelenkrank » 23 Oct 2021 20:14

for what?
at some point no one cares about money or what your drivers do, where they go etc...
if the sim had a serious management or simulation for running a logistic company then it would be needed.
j7n

#4 Post by j7n » 24 Oct 2021 00:14

This function could be of some use. I do use the route advisor, but the messages scroll past for too long after a rest period. Or they arrive when I can't react to them while driving, and end up forgetting which driver I need to reassign skill points.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”