1 Police backup, 2 Truck Dirty, 3 Give Hazards at Rail Line, 4 Garage Skinning, 5 Job Vacancies at My Company

chodan

1 Police backup, 2 Truck Dirty, 3 Give Hazards at Rail Line, 4 Garage Skinning, 5 Job Vacancies at My Company

#1 Post by chodan » 04 Nov 2021 09:57

1 -> By being followed by the police when too much speeding in some certain area/roads! Ok try to imagine this...something like you cruising/speeding then suddenly you see police blue-red flashing in your side mirrors with alert sound like "wauwauwauwau" :D, then you hear something like backup man backup yeah something like that.

2 -> Try to make this feels real, at least truck gets dirty after a long trip tires, body, look we pass in so many mud and dusty roads, potholes, crossing dirty streams we don't have to expect come clean to our companies after passing all those dirty areas! please do something on this

3 -> Ok on this one have been observing almost the all drivers including the AI drivers they don't give hazards at the rail crossing line stop, found myself alone giving hazards why, tell all the drivers to start give hazards at the rail crossing line please.

4 -> On this one please to allow us editing/skinning our own garage in any ways

5 -> job vacancies at my company... what I'm trying to say is allow our companies to create job vacancies for those who don't have money, they can come work give them nice salaries, something like when I buy 2, 3 or 4 trucks then I advertise that I'm looking for drivers, and then people start job applying in our mail box, we accept them give them good salaries.
Jamek

Re: 1 Police backup, 2 Truck Dirty, 3 Give Hazards at Rail Line, 4 Garage Skinning, 5 Job Vacancies at My Company

#2 Post by Jamek » 24 Nov 2021 16:25

Agreed, I saw on android game, the truck can get dirty and you can wash it
It's pc game, why scs can not make this happen, i know this is not some important things, but just to feel more realistic, this is simulation game anyway, peace
christian2435

Re: 1 Police backup, 2 Truck Dirty, 3 Give Hazards at Rail Line, 4 Garage Skinning, 5 Job Vacancies at My Company

#3 Post by christian2435 » 07 Dec 2021 22:43

Jamek wrote: 24 Nov 2021 16:25 Agreed, I saw on android game, the truck can get dirty and you can wash it
It's pc game, why scs can not make this happen, i know this is not some important things, but just to feel more realistic, this is simulation game anyway, peace
Because the manufacturers doesnt want to show their trucks and trailers dirty. When they are clean, they look the best
Some newbie driver

#4 Post by Some newbie driver » 08 Dec 2021 00:20

That's not true. SCS members themselves have confirmed several times there's no restriction from manufacturers regarding dirt on trucks.

Plain and simple, they did internal tests time ago and they decided the result was too bad to be released. That was before DX11 change. It's expected in the future they will try it again, it's possible even than current models are already prepared to have this feature on them someday. But considering all the major changes they are in the middle of; probably dirt on trucks is lower on the to-do list at this moment.

Regards
Optional Features

#5 Post by Optional Features » 08 Dec 2021 00:42

christian2435 wrote: 07 Dec 2021 22:43
Because the manufacturers doesnt want to show their trucks and trailers dirty. When they are clean, they look the best
Please explain snowrunner and farming simulator. Both share brand licensing with SCS. Both have dirt, wear, and smoke. Farming Sim has Mack (Superliner, Anthem, and Pinnacle). Snowrunner has Western Star, International, Caterpillar, White Western Star, and Freightliner if memory serves.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”