My suggestions:

paarthurnax

My suggestions:

#1 Post by paarthurnax » 24 Nov 2021 18:31

The game's evolution is incredible for a long time, I don't remember any other game that has had so many updates and evolutions since its launch in this segment, except online.

Suggestions:
More immersion in companies/transporters, movement of workers, pallet vehicles carrying their cart, some animation. And the excitement of unloading the truck and completing this trip.

Pedestrians crossing at the crosswalk or asking for a ride.

Seeing your company's employees in the middle of the road, and sending news through the radio about some random event.

Being able to get off the truck, walk to gas stations, have a snack, use toilet animations when going to sleep. Have basic physiological needs to have more immersion.

Dirt on the truck/vehicles, and depending on the intensity of the dirt, be prevented from taking specific jobs, because the carrier understands that you will be careful with the cargo, preventing you from doing the service.

Improvement of terrain physics and tessellation.

Customization of your driver/character.
r131w

Re: My suggestions:

#2 Post by r131w » 22 Dec 2021 10:48

8-) I like all those suggestions. They make it much more immersive.

The dirty truck (1) , meeting my own company trucks somewhere (2) and more variety options for my own driver model (3) are my favorites from that list. In this order.
Last edited by r131w on 22 Dec 2021 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
WOT https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/5777747
ETS2: HQ in Luxemburg, default map, MAN TGX 6x2 (BDF Tandem Truck Pack)
ETS2: HQ in Hamburg, Promods, Scania S 6x4 (BDF Tandem Truck)
ETS2: HQ in Stockholm, Promods, Volvo FH2020 6x4
Optional Features

Re: My suggestions:

#3 Post by Optional Features » 22 Dec 2021 17:06

We keep suggesting these things: it's time to see them implemented in the dev strategy.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”