Introduce Yourself

Robin_Bjornstad

Re: Introduce Yourself

#221 Post by Robin_Bjornstad » 02 Jun 2018 17:12

Hi
Im Robin. Im non English man. Lives and comes from Norway.
I have been playing euritruck Simulator 2 since it got released for the first time. It has become more and more fun playing and meet alot of new players that have the same passion and drive and get this game even better to play.

Cheers guys

Robin - Norwegian trucker and gamer
My PC specs:

PC cabinet: Lenovo Legion T5, Motherboard: Legion T5-26AMR5, Grafic-card: GeForce RTX 3060, Processor: Intel i5 12400F
Controller: Logitech G27 ( Steering-wheel + pedals ), HardDrive: 1TB SSD, PSU: 500W
uranium garbage

#222 Post by uranium garbage » 27 Jun 2018 22:08

hello, my name is frank. i'm chinese and 13 years old, i'm obsessed with rally racing, i like to drive my rc car and of course, i like to play video games.
SirVirgoTheMess

#223 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 28 Jun 2018 19:54

Hello,i'm Steve.I'm from Montreal,Canada.I've been playing ETS 2 since May 2013 and ATS since it's release.My 1st trucking game was the original Hard truck 18 wos.Since then,i have a passion for trucks,especially europeans ones.
Last edited by SirVirgoTheMess on 01 May 2021 23:59, edited 1 time in total.
dyvik

#224 Post by dyvik » 03 Jul 2018 17:41

Good evening everyone!

I'm known as dyvik, and I come from a beautiful little country in Scandinavia called Norway. As you might see by my profile, I've actually been a member on this forum for a few years, but I haven't really used the account before now. I've sort of been on a break from virtual trucking, as I am currently a student, however now my only responsibility is to show up for work every day before I go into full-on summer mode later this July. I hope to get to know more of you people, and I hope to also share some of my experiences from SCS's games through screenshots and other posts later on, as that's something I'm a huge fan of.

I'll see you on the road!
EirKn22

#225 Post by EirKn22 » 12 Jul 2018 20:28

Hello. I'm 30 and I'm from Iceland. I've played SCS Software games for many years and ETS2 and ATS are their best games by far in my opinion although I had much fun with older games too.

I'm a road enthusiast who has a great interest in roads and everything involved and related. As such, these games fascinate me for their accuracy of real roads and big map and area to explore. I play many driving games but usually my main focus for those games are the exploring of roads and new areas and how the roads look and everything. It doesn't matter if the roads in the games are fictional or real, I always like to explore them. But I think ETS2 and ATS are the closest driving games to features such as Google Street View.

I use GSV a lot and have used it both for practical reasons but also for learning about road systems and how roads look around the world. I do more like open roads than city streets when on GSV. I even use GSV sometimes for some sort of travel when I have a lot of spare time. But 1:1 scale is too big.

So I really like to have driving games where I can drive around Europe or North America and the most important roads over there while just enjoying the highlights and skipping the boring bland parts of roads.

As I'm from Iceland and know the road system there by heart, I certainly would like if it could make it someday to ETS2. For me, it would just be for curiosity how SCS Software could implement Iceland and see if my favourite road segments of the ring road and possibly other side roads make the game. But I'm calm about that possibility and like to wait patiently if it ever will happen. But now you know at least that you have a big fan of ETS2 and ATS in Iceland.
VonChava

#226 Post by VonChava » 27 Jul 2018 11:11

:D
Last edited by VonChava on 28 Jul 2018 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
VonChava

#227 Post by VonChava » 27 Jul 2018 19:00

Hi. I My name is Thomas. I am 35. Too old for milk, too young for die. Ideal age for play ETS .) My others hobbies are Fencing, Saxophone, girls (i just jokeing i have wife) and many others. I am form Czech Republic / Prague
HUB

#228 Post by HUB » 30 Jul 2018 18:06

Hi evrybody i from Poland
realmadrid1902

#229 Post by realmadrid1902 » 03 Aug 2018 21:05

Hi. I am Ahmed. I am 10. I play on Euro Truck Simulator 2 only. I don't like American Truck Simulator. My other hobbies are using the map editor and football.

I have all the DLCs to play with ProMods.
TheSimulatorGuy

#230 Post by TheSimulatorGuy » 05 Aug 2018 23:17

Hi Guys! My name is Rafael Feher, 27 years old. I'm from Brazil. I'm graduated in mechanical engineering and a vehicle's aficionado.
I'm new in the community, but I have around 206 hours of ETS 2 gameplay on Steam. It's a fantastic game and I just can't stop playing it. So I thought to myself: Why not create my own YouTube Channel and stream some ETS2 and others simulator games' gameplays?

Well, I'm trying to, so (and sorry if it's agains the rules, but I didn't find it in the Forum Rules' Topic) I wanna share with you guys one of my gameplays: https://youtu.be/NRFyiXZfdUI.

I really wanna hear ALL opinions to improve my channel more and more. Thank you, guys! See you on the road.

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”