Introduce Yourself

MikkelSmikkel

Re: Introduce Yourself

#161 Post by MikkelSmikkel » 24 Aug 2016 15:12

Well, I'm already here for nearly over a year but decided to still post this here. :lol:

So, I'm Maikel, 15 years old, and I live in The Netherlands.
I've always liked trucks, but I'm not really dreaming of becoming a truck driver later.
In the meantime, I have 1100+ hours on ETS2 and I still enjoy the game like I did in the beginning.
I'm really into skinning and making things really 'mine' and original! :mrgreen:
Regarding school I'm in Atheneum which is the highest level on secondary school.
It takes a lot of my free time, because school goes first of course, but I have enough time left to play games. ;)
I'm thinking about starting a 'skin page' on the forum but I don't know if people will be interested so..... :roll:
All with all, I really like the game, and I hope it will continue to improve! :)
SilvaTrucker

#162 Post by SilvaTrucker » 26 Aug 2016 11:47

Hello People!

I'm on this forum already at a few months, but now I discovered this thread, and I will introduce me, myself, and I.

Well, I'm João Silva, a young guy with 13 years of living + 9 months in developement.

I live in Portugal (that little rectangle squeezed by Spain and the ocean :lol: ), in a city called Torres Novas.

I don't have a father trucker, I don't have a mother trucker, I don't have a sister trucker, I don't have a brother trucker, I don't have a grandmother trucker, I don't have a grandmother trucker, I don't have a girlfriend trucker, But "some say" that I have a second degree cousin that may be a trucker (My mum says that, but I never ride on his trucks, unfortunaly, because they are MAN's V8.. :) :? )...

I always loved cars. Since I'm 7 that I see Top Gear... :lol: But a few years ago my classmate (his father is trucker) talk with me about trucks and I loved :D

Then I discovered Euro Truck Simulator 2, played, buyed, and past year I decided start doing trailers :)

And since then it was a snowball, always bigger :D Now I know lots of stuff about trucks (the mechanic stuff that I learn with cars helped), and I love trucks, but I'm still a bit nervous of enter on this theme because I don't have truckers on the near family..

Let's see what will the future brings :)
ETSman

#163 Post by ETSman » 30 Aug 2016 20:03

Hello, My name is Dino and I'm from Sweden, second generation immigrant, parents from yugoslavia. Working as an electrician right now. I started getti g interested in trucks when I was like 14 years old and I was also a member of the eurotrucks.org forum and eurofreaks.eu, back in the days. Someone maybe remembers me lol.

I bought ETS 1 in like 2009 I think and started skinning etc. I started losing interest in trucks and ETS when I was 17-18 years old, or something like that. At this time Eurotrucks.org wasn't that active so my interest collapsed. Now i'm 20 years old but my truck interest are still low but I like playing ETS 2, a fun game when you are bored. Like that's my life when I come home from work. Weekends is a bit harder (drinking, partying ;)

I remember some names in this forum like, Pumizo, scaniabebe,arnook.

Cheers :)
-.-
Soilingcomic

#164 Post by Soilingcomic » 13 Oct 2016 22:53

I'm Pierre (chksix) from Sweden. I work on a big shipping company as engineer so I see trucks while at work. I'm mostly into airplanes but ETS2 got me hooked on driving trucks.
I grew up riding "shotgun" in Scania 142H`s doing gravel deliveries in the region. V8 forever after that :lol:

My son Sam is 7 and loves driving ETS2 as much as me. I've educated him to love Scania too :twisted:
Leifert

#165 Post by Leifert » 16 Oct 2016 16:56

Hello,
my Name is Bernd and i am living in Gifhorn, Niedersachsen, Germany. My Age is 56 Year.

1981 i have learn Truck driving in a Great German Wohlfarth Spedition with over 500 Mercedes Trucks. The Office in Gifhorn with 30 Trucks named Leifert.

06.12.1990 i have in German "Kasseler Berge" near Kirchheim a Great accident with my Truck. I say every Day "Thank you i Live" to God. My Deathday and my new Birthday is 06.12.1990. After a very loooooooooong Time in Hospital (19 Month) i go in Pension, i can never work again.

My Hobby are Trucks - Gamming with Trucks - Modeling Trucks - Truck Messe - and so on

My Wish: Drive Route 66 with a Truck. Next Year, if God will, i say "Route 66 i come with an Camper" for 8 Weeks.

Sorry for my Bad Englisch, i am a Old German Man.
Andrei_03

#166 Post by Andrei_03 » 16 Oct 2016 17:46

Hi! My name is Joe! I'm 13 years old, i'm modder, i love music (especially rock and country), i love playing the guitar, i come from a small stupid city from Romania, without awesome trucks and with silly asphalt :lol: and i like riding my BMX bike, i liked cars and trucks since i was 4 years old (and i still love both of them ;) ) and i love drawing cars and trucks. :)
SilvaTrucker

#167 Post by SilvaTrucker » 16 Oct 2016 18:27

Joe the gamer, are you my clone? :lol: :lol:
Andrei_03

#168 Post by Andrei_03 » 18 Oct 2016 15:26

@SilvaTrucker

Yea, probably! :lol: God knows! Let's go and ask him! :lol:
SilvaTrucker

#169 Post by SilvaTrucker » 18 Oct 2016 21:32

the world is really full of coincides :D I also like BMX, i don't have a bike but i use sometimes the bike of my friends..
Andrei_03

#170 Post by Andrei_03 » 19 Oct 2016 14:51

Yea, it was really hard to convince my father to buy me one! :lol: But at least i convinced him! :P And yes, i agree, the world is full of coincidences! :lol:

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”