Truck Scale Models, anyone?

natvander
SCS Software

Re: Truck Scale Models, anyone?

#31 Post by natvander » 23 Oct 2021 07:44

28 years and an unhealthy bank balance...
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Kevinwillis

#33 Post by Kevinwillis » 30 Dec 2021 16:30

All these designs and models are really amazing keep it up with your work ya'll guys are really great...
LegoTechnicFanBoi

#34 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 30 Dec 2021 21:55

I'm not good at assembling revell style kits. Your MAZ-5432 looks nice
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood
Trenero

#35 Post by Trenero » 11 Jan 2022 18:08

Great models on this threat, when I was a kid I used to have 4 metal 1:50 trucks from a popular brand(Now extintc since a few years) of my country they were detailed but they were more inteded as toys than as decorative models so they miss some details (You can solve that with paint, decals and some accesories).

But i'm not here for the 1:50 trucks (maybe one day if i will do detailing and restoration job on them i will show you), I'm here because mainly i'm into trains stuff, i have a small layout and i think it will be interesting show here trucks in diferent scales than the typical ones, soo here are my 1:160 Actros with dumper, (I do a bit of crappy detailing on it with a "paintbrush.",i don't know if in the future I will probably weathered it a bit)
The model measures 75x13x23mm approximately.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

(Sorry for the quality of the pictures the model is tiny and is difficult to the cheap phone camera, maybe another day i will repeat them with a proper light and camera setup)

The model is from a brand called Wiking ref.9480420, and as many others models in this scale 1:160, brand new they usually come with less details to make them more afordable because they are intented as decoration for train layouts and in that small scales from the distant details are less noticiables, but with a bit of paint you can make it even better.
here is and example of it brand new.
[ external image ]

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”