Truck Driver "a new competitor to Euro Truck Simulator 2?"

Some newbie driver

Re: Truck Driver "a new competitor to Euro Truck Simulator 2?"

#61 Post by Some newbie driver » 01 Jul 2020 17:13

No, smaller companies could be true competitors of SCS. What cannot be is that they were competitors in a similar level since the release when SCS has lots of years of vantage over them.
Garrington_Levy

#62 Post by Garrington_Levy » 17 Jul 2020 09:57

I bought Truck Driver for xbox one for like £20 and honestly I wish I hadn't. The game is a bit of mess as it stands currently, the latest update has all but crippled the game, in terms of dodgy AI it is on par with gtaV (when using the rag doll physics mod) which makes the game nigh on unplayable. I get that Sodesco are minnows in the game development world, so expecting gold and wine so to say is daft, but hopefully within the year or by next year Martin can iron out the rather large wrinkles and make it a fair alternative to ETS2, which I believe it could be given the base ideology of the game. Time will tell I guess.
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
xXCARL1992Xx

#63 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 04 Sep 2021 16:47

they couldnt have made it more obvious, i know, country flags, everybody can use them but srsly, going the exact same route SCS did :rofl:

[ external image ]
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
gerbiepiep

#64 Post by gerbiepiep » 02 Oct 2021 19:30

Bought this game for the nintendo switch to have a trucking game on the go, and while it is not anywhere near the likes of ETS2 and it probably never will be..., i think it has potential.
I dont know how well it play's on other consoles or PC, but the Switch it sure is limmited because of its system performance or 'bad game code' or something.
It is quite noticeble that the framerate is rather low, with loading hicups in between.

Maiby it'll be better whenever there will be a switch pro or anything of the likes.

Aside of that noticed a few annoying bugs, like sinking through some road parts causing damage to your truck, crashing game up on quiting the game at times.
Truckdrivr

#65 Post by Truckdrivr » 20 Oct 2021 15:32

SCS Ripoff, I will never buy it.
Convoy nametag: Truckdrivr
See you on the road 8-)

My screenshot thread: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=302557

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”