30,000km+ Charity Convoy via Coach?

SirLemonBag

30,000km+ Charity Convoy via Coach?

#1 Post by SirLemonBag » 13 Oct 2021 10:38

Hey,

I was speaking with someone the other day who was telling me about when they set the record for the most land miles in one trip, maybe 2 years ago now.

It got me thinking, could be cool to arrange a convoy (or convoys) on the 1.42 beta and do a marathon from Russia (ROS) over to somewhere in South America (EAA).

We can live stream it, and give any donations to charity. I was thinking a men's mental health charity that I helped to set up - www.mentell.org.uk - but am open to ideas.

If you'd be interested, can you connect with me on discord at: LemonBag#2872, or find me on Steam under "TTV SirLemonBag".

We'd need an entire weekend for it, and I can't see any strict speed limits or traffic laws being in place. No fatigue simulation. Just a casual drive.

Can use the passenger mod (which I've been testing in 1.42, works great), and go in coaches. It'd be great if someone could help us set up custom jobs once we've planned a route too.. Not sure if virtual speditor works with map addons, and don't know how to use it.

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”