Funny Cargo at 1.22.2.8s

Pers Kärpänen

Funny Cargo at 1.22.2.8s

#1 Post by Pers Kärpänen » 31 Mar 2016 14:44

Instead of being translated to Finnish which language I use, there seems to bee Cargoes at English at my finnish speaking Steam-version. And the Cargo log takes them as 'unknown Cargo'.

And what is small plants meant to differ from normal or BIG plants? Maybe they are meant to be seedlings or saplings? There is a specific word for them too you know. ;)

Corn? Really? Or is it meant to be a specific grain like maize?

And please don't tell it's mod issue...
Believe in three Capitals
DAF - MAN
Axel Slingerland

Re: Funny Cargo at 1.22.2.8s

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 31 Mar 2016 19:21

Pers Kärpänen wrote:And what is small plants meant to differ from normal or BIG plants?
I don't know about Finland, but a lot of stores in America sell plants of all sizes. They might be individual plants, or they might be in starter trays with 20 or 30 plants in each one. They're germinated and planted in some greenhouse or nursery and shipped to retail outlets. It's a big business in America.

Actually, when you said "funny cargo", I thought you were talking about Pot Flowers. That is the number one high dollar crop around here... [ external image ]
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
seekil

Re: Funny Cargo at 1.22.2.8s

#3 Post by seekil » 09 Apr 2016 12:49

Pers Kärpänen wrote:Instead of being translated to Finnish which language I use, there seems to bee Cargoes at English at my finnish speaking Steam-version. And the Cargo log takes them as 'unknown Cargo'.
When you next time bump into one of these 'unknown Cargo' types can I ask you to temporarily switch to English language to see if you could provide the original string in English. Just to get to take a look that there actually is a Finnish translation for the string.

The translation program does show that there's no untranslated strings in Finnish language, so we would need to get to bottom of this why there still apparently is.

Pers Kärpänen wrote:And what is small plants meant to differ from normal or BIG plants? Maybe they are meant to be seedlings or saplings? There is a specific word for them too you know. ;)

Corn? Really? Or is it meant to be a specific grain like maize?
Where are you seeing these plants (be it small or big in this case)? Same with the corn. There does not seem to be strings in English in the translator program.

Return to “Finnish”